The hotel provides an excellent view of the harbor especially from the higher floors with rooms that have floor to ceiling windows. There is some construction noise which may be more bothersome if you have a room lower down.
* Great service especially from the front desk staff and Navigator Concierge (thanks to Kris Toda and Jeffrey de Castro). They went out of their way to spend time with us when we asked for directions, added a personal touch and were always smiling.
* Excellent location in Wanchai if you want to stay in Hong Kong Island instead of in Kowloon. The MTR is only a short walk away and is in under cover. ONly a couple of stops away from Central where a lot of the action is.
* Nice ambiance in the lobby bar
* Breakfast buffet was extensive and tasty
^ The Executive lounge was always packed the first few times we went that we gave up. There is just too little seating - not worth it for a bit of free food and drinks.
* The staff at breakfast could be a little bit more less eager to clear your plates away.More
- Free Wifi