Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
Kings Hotel(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
V Wanchai Hotel(Hong Kong)
Kapok apartment(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness centre
3,053 results
All reviewsconvention centerharbour viewdynasty restaurantstar ferry to kowloonwan chai mtr stationthe executive loungecovered walkwayclub levelbusiness hotellobby barbreakfast buffeteasy accessbusiness triphigh floorfantastic hotelferry terminalconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I set the bar fairly high for this hotel, so maybe that was my fault. The staff was very nice, and they even remembered what room I was in whenever I requested something. But the hotel itself is situated in a business oriented area with really not much around the blocks of the hotel in wan chai. This is definitely not a hotel you should be staying at if you want to see Hong Kong, see tourist areas, or go out.

This hotel is mainly geared towards the business traveler.

The hotel is very nice. Newly renovated. Comfortable beds, terrific staff. The lounge was a little lacking. I’ve stayed at “Courtyard by Marriott” that had much nicer lounges with better amenities and full breakfasts and dinners. The restaurants on property were also ridiculously overpriced, even for Hong Kong, in my opinion.

For this price tag I paid to stay here, I would stay at the Intercontinental or the Sheraton Kowloon next time, that is more around tourist areas and things to do if you get bored. This Renaissance has nothing to do around it for blocks and blocks.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Renaissance H, General Manager at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 148abel

We are sorry to learn that you found our pricing expensive. We always strive to offer value for money and competitive pricing in line with similar category hotels in the neighbourhood.

For tourist information, we would love to recommend many more sightseeing options nearby the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Besides being in a great location and having wonderful views of Hong Kong, the staff at this hotel are very friendly and helpful. We were able to explore all of Wan Chai and Central areas from just walking from this hotel. The incredible staff was extremely helpful in recommending activities and restaurants, as well as making reservations for us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors with a harbor view are awesome.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert B

Thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel service, wonderful view and great location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visiting Hong Kong for work purposes and needed to be well located, this hotel is perfect for the convention centre and Wan Chai station (both easily accessed via the rear door
I arrived after a crazy delay to be told that my room had been given away (my fault for not telling them I was going to be a day late...) but despite being very full, they managed to find me a room whilst I enjoyed a complementary beer at the bar (draft Stella and some really nice fried won-ton crisps) so you cannot fault the service.
The room (30th Floor) was very pleasant whilst not being outstanding, perhaps a little tired in places with the only issue being the construction noise from next door.
I only found the pool on the final day and it looked really good with plenty of seating and a couple of bars leading to a pretty decent gym and spa.
I would certainly recommend and will be staying here again based on location and service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rob F

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the outside road works. Glad to learn that our ambassadors took good care of you at our excellent location.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Minutes to Star Ferry terminal and convention center. Concierge helpful finding restaurants. Only drawback was no king size beds except in suites.
Very contemporary decor. Nice club lounge with great harbor views.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JWW710

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay overall at our excellent location.

Look forward to serving you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Hotel. Great Service. Good location if you are looking for lots of local choices for dining out or going for drinks. the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Gym, pool and restaurants were very good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Glad to learn that you enjoyed the friendly service and great facilities.

We look forward to serving you again.