Owner Tina is an excellent hostess and most accommodating. we had a wonderful stay in her apartment.&&
The location of the apartment is excellent with many eateries nearby. It is on the 4th floor. With lift. The apartment itself is tastefully furnished and Spacious by Hong Kong standard. It is equipped with all amenities to make the stay even more memorable.
First and foremost, a huge thank you to Malan and Apartment manager Harese! They provided a one way airport transfer in a van that can fit 6 pax. We arrived at midnight, so this extra service meant a lot to us. The apartment building looks shabby from the outside. But you will be amazed when you step into the apartment. It looks really welcoming and very clean. Also, you don't have the hassle with keys as the entrance door is operated by a key code system. So, it was really convenient for the 5 of us staying as we came back at different times. Also, we were allowed to check out at 5pm as our flight out of HK was near midnight. Definitely a great place to stay. And great value for money! Thank you!
Check-in was smooth, the guest manager was easy to contact and waited for us outside the apartment, although we were a bit late. Our group entered the apartment with our big baggages, the guest manager showed us the whole place and handed over the keys. The place is immaculately clean and is serviced by 2 lifts, it is as per the photos on the platform. Cooking facilities consist of an electric stove, pans, rice cooker and electric kettle. My favorite is the Nespresso machine- my group are coffee lovers. We did a lot of cooking while there. Microwave oven is also a plus. Rooms are big, better than what I expected in HK. Memory foam mattress was readily prepared for us. Pillows provided are very comfortable, nobody got sore necks in the morning. All in all, this is a luxury accommodation and we were excited for our next visit. It was value for money, convenient location and the place having 2 bathrooms.
1) Location. Located in a smelly old residential building in Kowloon. 15 minutes walk to the metro station. 7-11 and starbucks are practically next to the building (7/10)
2) Security. Building has secure access key code entry plus security doorman (10/10)
3) Furniture. No cabinets to hang clothes! Tight dinner table seating & Uncomfortable pillows! (5/10)
4) Noise. Noisy streets and Noisy AC's specially in kids rooms (Window AC) (3/10)
5) Media. Excellent TV, Available Apple TV and playstation, fast internet wifi (10/10)
6) Kitchen. Wrong Capsules for Coffee machine (Useless), No Vacuum Machine. Full Kitchen Tools and it has a washing Machine/iron board+iron. (8/10)
7) Bathrooms. Excellent shower pressure and hot water (10/10)
Overall it was a good Hong Kong experience. Comfortable for a short stay in the heart of Kowloon. Location is really great, lot of local foods downstairs and MTR station just across the street. Internet was incredibly fast, beds are comfortable. The space is tidy and it is as described. High five for Malan’s response!