“Soup and mushroom lovers must go!”

Soupreme (Sheung Wan)
Ranked #2,060 of 11,594 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Description: Soupreme offer the healthiest fast dining choice in the town with our Yunnan mushroom soup. We serve soups with noodles and side dishes, without any MSG and additives. Soupreme is also an Michellin recommended restaurant started in Taikoktsui, Kowloon.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Just finished my test and feels like exhausted. Really want some food to re-charge myself. This restaurant called Soupreme. Soups are must order Dishes! They offered various types of soups and the main ingredients are wild mushrooms from Yuannan, boiled for 4 hours. You can order a bowl of rice, noodles, mixian and served with the soup.
Tonight I ordered Matsutake and wintermelon soup (松茸冬瓜燉湯)which is rich with minerals and helps to boost immunity. This soup tastes sweet, with light and pleasant taste of mushrooms. I also ordered some side dishes- Soy egg(鹵水蛋), Drunk egg(醉蛋), Drunk Chicken Wings with Jellyfish ( 海蜇醉雞翼)and Oxtail(燜牛尾). I was so lucky that the manager let me to try both eggs , when I was hesitating about choosing which one.

The drunk egg impressed me with its sugary wine taste. Surprisingly , the jellyfish tastes spicy and sour, really appetising . The manager recommended to mixed the rice noodles with a favourable sauce called 黑虎掌菌醬 , a little bit spicy, tastes like 腐乳,contains Black tiger fugus pieces. It's distinguish taste makes it different from traditional sauce. And my favourite dishes is Oxtail stewed with Boletus Odulis(黃牛肝燜牛尾). What a wonderful dishes! When I put it in my mouth, the sauce with unique Boletus taste was spreading. Oxtail was doughty and juicy. It's really delectable!

Upon ordering any meal, you can enjoy a drink with $10 only. Rose lemon tea is good for ladies. Must try!

Share dishes with friends should be an good idea, but even you go alone, you can enjoy 2-3 dishes, because each side dishes are in a good-value and each portion suits 1-2 person. I love the decorations and like this pleasure place.
I was satisfying with this delightful meal.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I am a typically Hong Konger. Super busy at work and often have meals outside. As a Cantonese, I especially miss homemade soup, which is our signature.

Found a small restaurant near my office. Price is reasonable,about $40 for a soup and small dishes just cost about $10-20.

Ordered one soup, a few dishes and red rice to share with my friend. The soup has Maca, carrot and black fungus . Its is very sweet and refreshing, and can help energize you up and relief tiredness.

Dishes are typically homemade one which is not greasy and healthier, yet taste good which make me miss dishes cooked by my mum. The chicken leg and dumplings are good as dishes served with rice.

Try it yourself. I am sure you will be impressed by Cantonese soup.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

There are lots of choices on the menu. It might seem to be complicated, just pick the soup base and side dishes, easy

Porcini+Oxtail+Rice vermicelli ($79)
The soup was not oily at all, with lots of ingredients. Rice vermicelli was chewy; oxtail was tender, not tough at all; ribs were a bit small and tough.

Maitake wintermelon+signature dish+vermicelli
The soup was very sweet; rose sauce chicken wings were tender, but couldn’t really taste the sauce; white radish was sweet; egg was a bit disappointing, the egg yolk was dry

Overall, it’s a nice restaurant for those who don’t make soup at home

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I love the noodles and soups from Soupreme but tai kok tsui is a bit remote.
Discovered this new joint in sw and went asap.
Food and soups as good as the one in TKT.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Whenever i think of nourishing soup, Soupreme will immediately sprung into my mind. I have tasted it at Tak Kok Tsui before that, and since i have gotten news that they have opened another branch at Sheung Wan, i decided to try it again since i was nearby.

Their menu was almost identical to the one at Tak Kok Tsui. They do offered lunch set for their soup, with 6 different types of soups offered. For their set, we were able to choose few types of side dishes to combine with.

Wolfberry and chrysanthemum tea with black sugar - For every lunch set ordered, this drink will be inclusive. It was served cold and has strong chrysanthemum taste, sweet and plain as well. This herbal drink is perfect during this hot weather.

Maca soup with side dishes - As the menu claimed, this soup can help to reinforce kidney and enhance energy. It was served hot and the soup was nourishing tasty, with no MSG added. Side dishes consisted of chicken wings, eggs and meat. They were braised till soft and smooth. The noodles can be added into the soup or dipped into it to absorb the essence of the soup. Noodles were chewy and springy.