This hotel is a pretty nice hotel in TST.
Location: near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR, which is pretty useful in terms of going one place to another. There's also lots of restaurants around and convenient stores in case you need anything.
Room: the room is good considering that Hong Kong has usually pretty small rooms. We had the family room and we had two double beds and one single bed. The room is quite clean. The bathroom was the cleanness and the nicest, except for the bathroom door that was unlock-able and in tempered glass. Also, my bed sheets were stained but when we asked the room to be clean, she changed it without us telling her.
Noise: the only downfall about this hotel is the fact that we had a room on the first floor and there was a bar just next to us. We heard loud music from 11pm to 1-2 am. I even asked the lady at the counter if it was noisy since we had a 2 years old baby, and she said not to worry about it. Unfortunately, it was loud around that time, which make me a bit not happy about that.
Overall, it was a nice place to stay even with the negatives points mentioned up there. We were even provided a pocket wi-fi, a phone for local call use, chargers for all type of phone/tablets and even plug converter, which is pretty convenient. The staffs are really friendly and really professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of pulsating Tsim Sha Tsui, Butterfly on Prat is the ideal launch pad to indulge in the best shopping, museums and panorama Hong Kong has to offer. Step outside of the hip and chic comforts of the hotel and loose yourself in the mega shopping maze of Harbour City. Go catch up with arts, culture and past of the ex-colony, wine and dine Michelin-grade gourmets and drink in the uninterrupted views of some of the world's finest skylines. Whatever you do in this part of town, you simply wish you'd have more eyes, ears, taste buds and time. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! And once your heady day is over, return to the stylish relief of our 158 rooms, where branded amenities and device-friendly docking stations mix with free Wi-Fi and strong pops of colours to craft enhanced inspirations for both work and play. Guests will even get the treat of a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Families with children are well taken care of too, with thoughtful amenities and ample space to fit comfortably a family of four. Whenever help is needed, our 24-hour front desk is on stand-by. Need travel advice? Try our 'Local Ambassadors'! How well connected are we? - 4-minute walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. - 10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Kowloon Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly on Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Prat Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Prat Hong Kong