US$172
US$275
US$252
InterContinental
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$179
US$166
HolidayInn.com
US$97
US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$110
Agoda.com
US$124
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$96
Hotel Direct
US$268
US$258
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This hotel is well situated in downtown Kowloon near the night markets & the subwway. The rooms are small but very clean & modern & include a fridge too. There is free wifi in the rooms too. Good place to base yourself for Hong Kong.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sober_Colm
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We had one night here at the end of a tour in a twin room & thought it was great (although small) but we could of quite happily stayed here for further nights but we had already booked elsewhere because we wanted a double bed room & thought it didn't look very good in the photos. It does not have a bar & restaurant but the small foyer is appealing & the rooms are nice & clean. It is in a good location, close to the bus stops & train & just perfect for somewhere to sleep.

Room Tip: We had a twin room, although small, it was clean, the bed was comfortable, our luggage fitted just fine at the end of our beds and it is perfect if you are going to be out all day and just want somewhere to sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Was attracted to this hotel due to the low price. Then I was mentally prepared for a really tiny room after reading all the reviews. Size wise I think it was just nice for me. However, do note there is no window, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with claustrophobia. Whereas, for me I like the concept, it blocks away all the street sounds. If you really want to see what's outside,just go out! Its just a 2 mins walk to Jordan MTR and 5 mins walk to temple street and downstairs is filled with food stores. A happy bustling place I would say. Furthermore there is free wifi! My boss stayed in a different hotel as me and paid twice the amount i paid. So he got a room twice the size of mine, but no free wifi. It really depends on what you want.

I didn't give them the full rating because the staff were disinterested half the time. But that didn't bother me too much, since I didn't have any issues during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Very Narrow room. But good location from Jordan Sation(3m walk)and Austin station(8m walk) Kowloon station(13m walk)
Clean. Shower space and toilet are separated.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Good Stuff:
1. Very near MTR, Bus Stop for Airport (A21/A22 bus), Temple Street, food, massage parlors, supermarket
2. English Speaking Staff
3. Free wifi in lobby and room
4. With basic necessities (ref, tv, toiletries, phone, blow dryer)
5. 30 mins from the airport by bus

Bad Stuff:
1. Very thin walls. I can hear the plumbing when the guest staying in the other room are showering.
2. Sometimes there is no staff on the reception.
3. Very very tiny room. No cabinet/closet.
4. Very small shower space.
5. Not for 6 footers and above
6. Very few TV channels (6 only)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo