US$122
US$155
US$135
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$210
US$161
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$159
US$133
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
US$338
US$292
US$473
US$401
1,069 results
All reviewshappy valleytimes squarecauseway baytop floorracecourse viewrooftop barrace courselee gardensbusiness hotelrain showerconnecting roomslarge bathroomchinese restauranttram stopexcellent hotelmtr stationbusiness trip
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I regularly stay here for business and always have a great experience. Rooftop bar and pool era is great.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank rblw
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed at this property for four nights whilst visiting Hong Kong. I have no complaints about the hotel and would stay at it again. It’s not a five star hotel (more like a 'strong' four stars), though this shouldn't keep you from booking - unless your look for something like the Ritz or Four Seasons.

Some other points:

Location - The hotel is a short walk from the Causeway Bay Station, with good links to Central and beyond. It takes about 47 min. from the airport (Airport Express to Hong Kong / Central Station and then the Island Line to Causeway Bay Station), though there is a bit of walking from Hong Kong / Central Station until you arrive at the hotel. Since I had some luggage, I took a cab directly to Hong Kong Station on the way back. There are also plenty of restaurants (there is a Starbucks across the street), bars and shopping (e.g. Times Square) around the property.

Friendly staff - Most of the staff spoke good English and they were willing to help out. The Front Desk took care of several reservations, both in Hong Kong and Macau, during our stay.

Room - The room and common areas were spotless...the hotel is fairly new. I was upgraded to a room on the 26th floor, which is the Executive Level. The rooms are a little on the small side, though not bad for Hong Kong and the price you are paying. It came with free bottles water (refreshed daily), fruit and Internet. I'm not sure if this was because it’s on the Executive Floor or my status (I'm Platinum). There was a nice view of the city from my room and came with some neat pieces of technology (iPod dock, DVD/CD player, speakers throughout, mobile hotel phone, etc.)

Facilities - There are a few restaurants within the hotel, though I did not eat in any of them. I did order room service on a few occasions, which was above average for hotel food (it was certainly better then what I have had at Crowne Plazas in the UK). There is a bar on the 25th floor that is on the same level of the pool. I'd go there for a drink and take a look at the view.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank dfisch891
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Causeway bay for 2 nights on a business/leisure visit. As a priority gold, we were upgraded to a suite with a sweeping view of Happy Valley. Everything in this suite was well appointed. The master bathroom has two sinks, a bathtub, a separated shower stall and toilet. The surround sound system is unexpected. The most unexpected features are the USB charger and " the sanctuary" providing all kinds of universal connectors for your mobile devices. The restaurant Kudos could be a little warmer and larger but the food and service made up for the drawbacks. I definitely will return to this hotel again. One last thing, it is convenient located behind Time Square shopping complex.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Samkeith
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed here for 1 week in early May with my husband. I was very pleased with our choice of location in Causeway Bay. Very close to Times Square shopping district; food outlets; Trams and MTR station. The hotel is quite new and stylish. Our room on the 11th floor was beautifully fitted out. Very comfortable to accommodate our longer than usual stay. The bed in our superior room was enormous, comfortable and had great pillows to boot. Loved the bathroom. Large bathtub with views (automated blinds do allow privacy) and excellent shower seperate to the side! The roof top pool was great and the bar/lounge area next to it was very comfortable. 100% recommend this hotel to anyone going to Hong Kong!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GiniGoldCoast
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We stayed there in early May. We were upgraded to the 26th floor with a view over the racecourse. We loved the spotless room and the big bathroom. I only wish the TV had a better selection of channels. The bar on the rooftop is great and if you can make it there for happy hour the better. The reception staff and concierges are really helpful. I think that the concierges should be separated from the reception to make it easier as at times the front desk gets crowded. I must say that by international standard the front desk is quite small. Breakfast is very good and the staff are very efficient. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the rooftop
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple