Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
BeachResortReviewer
Philippines

Small, small room

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2012
The room is very very small, even if we were only there to sleep. Good thing we only had one baggage, it won't fit the room if we brought two. It doesn't have a restaurant, wifi is only at the lobby. It is located at hardware stores. You could find a better hotel with the same rate with this hotel.
Date of stay: November 2011
    RM 264
    RM 384
10.2 km from Oriental Lander Hotel
View more hotels in Hong Kong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Clean with friendly but overenthusiastic and a little helpless staff, we chose this hotel because of price and availability. Rooms are very clean, but they're so small I had to leave my bags on the bed during the day to be able to use the room, and it was impossible to use the bathroom without spilling water on the floor, even when just washing the face. The ads said restaurant, but it was closed for some reason I couldn't confirm. This was a big problem, as there were no proper places to eat within a ten to fifteen minute walking distance. We were also promised city vies, but the only city I saw was the wall from the opposing building five meters from my window on the ninth floor. If I knew what I was paying for, this hotel is just fine, but lack of restaurant, no city view, and the impossible size of the rooms put me off recommending this hotel for anything more than a necessary sleep-in for a night. Beds and sheets were top notch, though.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank geirertz
Reviewed 22 March 2012

It was Worst Nightmare for me. This Property should not be on any Site.Bathroom size of only 2.2 feet * 6 feet. Room size only 6*7. Showed us Different Room but gave us Different one. Left after ONE Night
Divya Prakash

Room tip: Never in this Hotel
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DivyaPrakash_12
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stayed for 4 nights. Opted to stay in this hotel primarily because of the price, room availability and convenience of being less than 10 minutes walk away from an MTR station. For the shoppers, it's approximately 15 to 20 minutes walk to the Ladies market. We got a double room, which came with ensuite toilet and bath with hot and cold water, medium bed, and free wired internet. There's not a lot of space to walk around, 3 steps from the door and its 's already the bed… that's it. If you are in a touristy mode, that's not an issue anyway since you'll be out most of the time.

They don't have an in-house restaurant but there's a 7-11 in the MTR station so you can grab some midnight snacks, chips and some cup noodles, there's also a McDonalds nearby for your breakfast fix. Housekeeping was great, room was always spotless and in order every time we come home, which is just perfect since it was such a small room, one shoe or suitcase not pressed against the wall and it can easily get crowded.

As mentioned in the previous reviews, it's true that there's only one elevator servicing all the floors… but lucky us we never had any issues with it being too slow or too full.

Overall, despite the simplicity of the amenities, I will recommend this place because of the price and convenience, you get what you need.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cieloism
Reviewed 29 December 2011

The room is fully equipped but so terribly small. No space to put luggages at all. I need to jump to reach my bed which the furthest from the door. Everything is miniature. But complete. I don't know what to say....

It's clean and ok. Location is nothing to shout about. If I'd lived alone in that 2 person room, I think I might've survived. But 2 person in that tiny hole? Not possible.

So I guess, to be comfortable here is to book a bigger room but actually just stay there with 1 person less.

Room tip: No idea...
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vuvie
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Room was minuscule and without a window. No space to open my baggage, I had to use the writing desk for that purpose. As it was only for one night this was ok, but I cannot imagine to stay for several days in a room without windows and without space to move around. At least the room was clean and the bed reasonably comfortable. Bathroom is also very small. A positive point, the hotel is located not too far from a MTR station. Internet (wired) worked ok and was free.

Date of stay: December 2011