US$122
US$102
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$187
US$161
US$117
US$110
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$173
US$134
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$337
US$292
US$473
US$401
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I travelled to Hong Kong alone and the location for this hotel was excellent. Of course the room is tiny, but what can you expect with this price? The room was clean and I got a good night sleep. Just remember to call the hotel if you check in after 12 at night. The phone numbers in front of hotel don't work. I happened to be lucky and met someone who knew the receptionist. Some people might think the Chung King Mansion is dodgy and even a bit scary, but I don't think so. If you get bothered by Indian people trying to sell you stuff, don't go there. This hotel is in C block which is the least busy one. Block A is a nightmare in the evening. There's a huge queue to the elevators.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is small, minimalistic accomodation for budget travellers. The room was tiny, very tiny, but clean. It measured around 6 feet width by 10 feet length. There is a tv and a phone, Wifi is free but the speed is poor. The bathroom is also tiny but has hot water.
I saw a couple of rooms occupied by ladies so i think this is a safe place to stay as well.
I will stay here again if im travelling alone on business.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank miteshmerchant
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed 2 nights on october 2013. The room was very small, there's no room for our luggage, the air conditioner needs to be switched off in order to turn on the water heater. The wifi did not work at all. The towels was very smelly. And the access to the hotel was very stingy. But the manager was nice, and below there's a lot of halal food for the muslims. But still, i do not recommend the hotel!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Immaa01
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We stayed 2 nights here in February 2013. The room was tiny, there was barely enough room for my friend and I to move around. The bathroom was also tiny; we didn't use it at all. Chung King Mansion itself is a bit sketchy, so we didn't feel all that secure staying there. When we checked in, we were taken to another floor, seemingly to another guesthouse. The owner/manager was nice enough, but I would recommend not staying here. If you pay a little more, you can get something much better in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rach8821
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed there last year (July to be exact) and it was a nightmare.
First, the building was so dingy and we were brought to another floor because the floor where we where supposed to be booked (and we booked ahead of time) was full.
We agreed, thinking it was still Carlton Guest House. It was only after we got into the small room that we realized it was an entirely different guest house! The room smelled of cockroaches, the curtain so dirty and the beddings worn out. The bathroom was old and really needing to be refurbished.
We weren't able to sleep at all that night.
WE had to complain the following day and it was only then the caretakers and helpers (MiddleEastern blacks with very strong accent) moved us to our "real" room. They were the most terrifying and terrible people I have ever come across with! They do not belong to the service industry! They even threatened us to say we can't demand for our right to be moved to a room that has long been paid for!
They should be banned from Hongkong because they really give that place a very very bad image.
The rooms where tiny like holes in the wall.
I will never ever go that place again and if you want a really terrifying experience then do book in this guest house!!!! It's like going to a horror house!!!!

Room Tip: there is no good room!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends