I paid a fair wack for this guest house and on arrival.....after spending ages trying to find the right building and correct lift to go in (1 lift for odd number floors and 1 lift for even number floors) I arrived at the reception area. They informed me there was no rooms left, so they would put me in another room downstairs which the reception staff said was part of the group. So I was taken to Angel Guest House. So my review of Carlton Guest House is based on the fact I was told they are part of the same group.
Quite simply it was disgusting and dirty. The sink was hanging off the wall, the shower hadn't been cleaned for months, the mirror I couldn't use as it was so dirty and there were cockroaches on my bed. I've been all over the world in cheap and expensive guest houses,hostels and hotels and this place was the worst I have ever stayed in by far. I don't really need to say anything more as the pic I have attached say it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Opening in 2012,offer the cheapest budget guest room for guest and located in the heart of Hong Kong.Room with Free Internet Access,TV,Air-Condition,Fan,Bathroom,Telephone,Soap and Towel,24 hours Hot Water is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Carlton Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Carlton Guest House Hong Kong