US$125
US$147
US$102
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$141
US$129
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$130
US$115
  • Room Service
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$82
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$341
US$268
US$443
US$368
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I paid a fair wack for this guest house and on arrival.....after spending ages trying to find the right building and correct lift to go in (1 lift for odd number floors and 1 lift for even number floors) I arrived at the reception area. They informed me there was no rooms left, so they would put me in another room downstairs which the reception staff said was part of the group. So I was taken to Angel Guest House. So my review of Carlton Guest House is based on the fact I was told they are part of the same group.

Quite simply it was disgusting and dirty. The sink was hanging off the wall, the shower hadn't been cleaned for months, the mirror I couldn't use as it was so dirty and there were cockroaches on my bed. I've been all over the world in cheap and expensive guest houses,hostels and hotels and this place was the worst I have ever stayed in by far. I don't really need to say anything more as the pic I have attached say it all.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank LondonKevo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I travelled to Hong Kong alone and the location for this hotel was excellent. Of course the room is tiny, but what can you expect with this price? The room was clean and I got a good night sleep. Just remember to call the hotel if you check in after 12 at night. The phone numbers in front of hotel don't work. I happened to be lucky and met someone who knew the receptionist. Some people might think the Chung King Mansion is dodgy and even a bit scary, but I don't think so. If you get bothered by Indian people trying to sell you stuff, don't go there. This hotel is in C block which is the least busy one. Block A is a nightmare in the evening. There's a huge queue to the elevators.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is small, minimalistic accomodation for budget travellers. The room was tiny, very tiny, but clean. It measured around 6 feet width by 10 feet length. There is a tv and a phone, Wifi is free but the speed is poor. The bathroom is also tiny but has hot water.
I saw a couple of rooms occupied by ladies so i think this is a safe place to stay as well.
I will stay here again if im travelling alone on business.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank miteshmerchant
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed 2 nights on october 2013. The room was very small, there's no room for our luggage, the air conditioner needs to be switched off in order to turn on the water heater. The wifi did not work at all. The towels was very smelly. And the access to the hotel was very stingy. But the manager was nice, and below there's a lot of halal food for the muslims. But still, i do not recommend the hotel!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Immaa01
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We stayed 2 nights here in February 2013. The room was tiny, there was barely enough room for my friend and I to move around. The bathroom was also tiny; we didn't use it at all. Chung King Mansion itself is a bit sketchy, so we didn't feel all that secure staying there. When we checked in, we were taken to another floor, seemingly to another guesthouse. The owner/manager was nice enough, but I would recommend not staying here. If you pay a little more, you can get something much better in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends