US$157
US$132
US$142
US$102
  • Restaurant
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$158
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$130
US$115
  • Room Service
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$77
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$82
Hotel Direct
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$341
US$268
US$443
US$368
All reviewssheung wan stationconnaught roadyogurtferry terminaldept storethe air conditioning unitlaundry roomwalking distanceminute walkdes voeux roadfourth floording ding tramlounge areaconvenient locationlan kwai fongrooms are cleanstayed for one night
Reviewed 15 December 2016

We (2 adults, 1 teenager) were at Serviced Apartment during October - November 2016 on the seventh floor. Our apartment was with 2 bedrooms. Our experience was very positive one. Everything worked just nicely and the location is really wonderful i.e. close to everything. The staff was very friendly and professional. We can honestly recommend Bauhinia Serviced Apartment in Sheung Wan HK. Good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016

It's not a top level hotel, but the price-value ratio was good.
on the plus:
top central location, right near the international finance centre, near the metro
good price
reasonably clean, I had no issue with that
all things in the room seemed working, the room was actually quite nice
I got two different newspapers every morning
reception friendly and useful

on the minus:
charge for printing simple documents was outrageous
breakfast extremely simple - I would not even call it a breakfast. Just a yogurt and a piece of bread

I lost my room key card when I was checking out and was concerned they would charge me. the receptionist did ask me about it but was friendly enough not to charge anything.
I think I expected really bad experience and was pleasantly surprised that it was a good choice for non-luxury accomodation

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Valux01
Reviewed 21 November 2016

The hotel is quite hidden, a few taxi drivers could not find the place. The hotel room was not clean, there was a coat of dust in one of the room n made it smell horrible. Our request for change of room was at first refused but finally they change it for us. The hotel charged for storing your luggage, a service which is FOC in most hotels. The hotel has nothing special to offer more than other hotels, so charging for storage would discourage customers from chosing them. Will not consider this hotel on my next trip. The hotel is in terrible need of renovation. There was mold and watermarks. Above the TV, there was a trail of water.

It was near the Sheung Wan MTR so getting to places were easy. However the MTR were not accessible except by stairs, which makes it difficult for older folks and when you are going places with luggage. Although it is near to the HK/Macau ferry terminal, you have to walk through the MTR stations to get across and as explained above, has to climb through many stairs.

The staff was not very friendly. When they returned our deposit in cash, we request for small change as we were taking the taxis to the airport. The staff raised her voice and told us that she needed it for another day. It was totally uncalled for, she could have advised us to change at a bank or money changer. When we told them we will reflect this in our review in tripadvisor, they changed their attitude immediately and spoke to us in a more polite manner.

Room Tip: chose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank May T
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel side was full so they upgraded me to a "suite" on the serviced apartment side, but it was just a mini apartment that had a tiny kitchenette which I had no use for. There was no toiletries so I had to ask for them and although the room was clean, it was not worth $250 a night. Other than its location being very close to the subway, I'm not sure what else there is going for this establishment.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights here. A minute or two walking fromtr and one station away from central station ... ifc mall are in a walking distance. Good chinese just very close and plenty of shops. No proper breakfast just some refreshment for you to grab. Taxi stand is also nearby. Staffs speak good english

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family