“Best Spanish Food in HK”
Review of Mesa 15 - CLOSED

Mesa 15
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Now you can have authentic Spanish Food in HK. Not the typical Spanish Food, but with a contemporary touch.

Nice ham croquettes (creamy and savoury); smashing iberian pork pulled rib burger; marvellous honey glazed chorizo; delicious cochinillo (suckling pig) and rices...

You must go

2  Thank EmilioLucas

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Went there with husband and friends for dinner.Each of us had 4 courses , my main dish --the suckling pig was huge portion and very juicy !! The Mussel pot was yummy..! The dessert I forgot what was it but it was nice (at i was happy for the whole meal ~ :P )

Wine was at reasonable price, I think it's one of the best Spanish Restaurant, may go again for lunch/ dinner ~

1  Thank Sandy R
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

It's located in an oldish building in the heart of LKF. It's a smallish contemporary style restaurant with around 15 tables. Not so much buzz considering it was a Friday night... Food is ok... I've had much better Spanish food elsewhere. The price didn't justify what we got. For 4 persons we spent 2800hkd. That's including 4starters,1paella dish, 2mains,2desserts, and a few drinks. Sounds a lot but the Portions are TINY. Let's just say, I could have done with much more food at the end! Not satisfied. Service wasn't the best either. I thought we found a hidden gem. But I was so wrong...

1  Thank Iamacritic
Reviewed 10 April 2015

This is the second Mesa 15 in Hongkong I don't know if they closed the one at Hollywood road. I recommend the Galian octopus good dish and the Paella is also quite good.

1  Thank Ulf N
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I've been coming here for almost 2 years and have never had a bad experience. Food is always very good indeed using the best and freshest ingredients available. Whilst the price of the business lunch has crept up it is still good value for money and I'd have hesitation to recommend Mesa 15 to anyone wanting a good Spanish meal. I have yet to try dinner but am sure I will before to much longer.