So impressed with this hotel. Visually stunning inside with great views of the harbour at night. Horizon Club is a must if you can spare the extra, trust me you wont regret it.
I tossed up over which Shangri-La hotel to stay at, on the island or Kowloon, I chose the island because it was closer and more convenient for business meetings but getting around Hong Kong is a breeze and it really wouldn't have mattered if I had stayed at Kowloon. Considering the great shopping around the Shang in Kowloon I think I'll stay there next time.
Room was excellent, very comfortable bed, fantastic view, big bathroom, free internet, good size work desk, very clean and well appointed. The staff, well I can't praise them enough, amazing each and every one.
Not cheap staying at the Shang in HK but all things considered, a great room, horizon club access, free internet, fantastic views, outstanding service ... this hotel has it all and worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Hotelopia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong