You'll be lucky if I can finish this review before the wifi packs in. It's simply the worst wifi I have experienced in Hong Kong. Almost every small cafe and restaurant has excellent wifi, but somehow the Park Lane manages not to. And there lies the rub. This isn't a 5 star hotel. Rooms are OK (floor 20), but bathrooms are dated. The major saving grace is that the staff are very friendly and allowed us to check in at 0930 after a long flight. For that alone, we are grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong offers a blend of both Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, beyond comfortable and stylish rooms, boasting spellbinding 270-degree views of Victoria Harbour and cityscape view. A deluxe hotel with 828 guestrooms and immaculate serviced suites offers both breath-taking harbourview and vibrant cityscape view. With five distinctive and award-winning restaurants, from Asian to modern European cuisines, award-winning dishes offering guests an unprecedented culinary experience under the same roof. Connect to the world with complimentary wifi throughout your stay. Relax with body massage or facial treatment at our spa, or unwind yourself at our outdoor swimming pool or our 24-hour fitness centre. Take advantage of the Harbour Club with complimentary daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail. Within walking distance from MTR station and you may enjoy free shuttle bus service to/from Central and Tai Koo Shing districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel