Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
US$147
US$117
Agoda.com
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$159
US$134
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$189
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$178
US$165
US$122
US$102
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$92
Hotel Direct
US$335
US$268
US$471
US$368
1,766 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecauseway bayskye barebb flowrooftop barhour supermarketpark viewfashion walkaccor memberaccor hotelshysan placewellcome supermarketfamily roomwelcome drinkrenovated roomlounge accesstimes square
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I would like to extend my gratitude to Ms Hilary Wong for the warm hospitality when I stayed in your establishment. I had the privilege of meeting Hilary during my stay. She was warm, welcoming and informative. She made the effort to go around ensuring, not only toward me, but to all her guest that everything was fine. She was forth coming and informative when introducing to me what was happening in the Hong Kong Tourist Scence, e.g. The Hong Kong Food Expo. She was attentive, making sure that she approach me at the right time so as not to disturb the quiet time that I needed. It was really an enjoyable evening at the lounge. Food was adequate, the Ambience was nice but I would prefer the lighting to be a little dimmer. Please extend my heartfelt thanks to Hilary for the wonderful service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
PL H, General Manager at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Sebastian G, Thank you for your great review. This is very encouraging to know that you liked our Executive lounge as well as the warm hospitality and attentive services provided by Hillary. Your recognition will surely be shared with Hillary and the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed in the hotel early August 2017. Checking in was served fast & without hassle at all. Hotel location is excellent, just minutes from MTR and surrounded by Shops & Restaurant. Rooms are spacious & Clean. Staffs are friendly from checking in until checking out experience. Will definitely come back to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Meitjuen, Thank you so much for sharing your kind compliments about us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Last time I stayed at Park Lane in Causeway Bay, the hotel wasn't part of the Pullman group yet. However, after 10 years, the Park Lane Pullman hotel has made quite an improvement. We stayed 2 nights with our son and came away impressed. Aside from the very active lobby, the hotel was clean and nicely updated. Although it took a bit of space, we were given a full roll away bed for our son, which was a nice gesture. Location of the hotel is great if you are not familiar with HK and need easy access to shopping & convenient stores. They also provide a portable smart phone with wifi for you to use in the city. On the downside, they could provide some extra seating in the hotel lobby. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PL H, General Manager at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear raseac88, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your return visit and we appreciate your comments on our new facilities and amenities as well as our convenient location which had made your stay a pleasant one. Again, we thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I would just like to thank the staff at this hotel for excellent customer service!
Especially Sony who works as a bell boy..he always remember my name and welcomes me back in a warm and friendly manner.
Nothing is too much trouble for him, always willing to assist whenever possible.
He is an excellent member of the team!
Please pass on my gratitude. I stayed in room 1848 departed on the 17th August 2017
Until my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dionneperry

Dear dionneperry, Thank you for your continuous support and taking the time to share your experience with us. It is such a delighted to read that you have consistently enjoyed the friendly and welcoming service provided by Sony. Sony is indeed an asset to our hotel and well-liked by our valued guests, rest assured your compliment will be shared with him. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My parents (Dato Gan & Datin Irene) and I stayed here and wanted to relay the following review:

"We have just checked out of The Park Lane Pullman hotel at Happy Valley, Hong Kong.

This is the first time we have experienced a Pullman hotel and we are extremely pleased with the high and consistent service standards of the hotel from the door men, check in, room service and especially the Executive Lounge.

The staff on duty at the lounge on were passionate to serve and standards were consistent no matter who were on duty.

Congratulations to Park Lane Pullman, the Manager of the executive lounge, David and his team.

We will sure be back again soon. Thank you for a most wonderful stay."

Stayed: August 2017

Dear R8G8, Thank you for your kind review about us. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the services from the team throughout your stay. It is the staff that often leave the longest impression on our guests and it is fantastic that you felt that they really made a difference for you. Your compliments have been shared with David and the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the near future.