Rooms are very small, barely any excess space to move around especially with suitcases larger than 24". However, rooms appear to have been refurnished in recent couple of years, and cleaning standards are meticulous. I have to add that room size is pretty standard in Hong Kong. Front desk staff is efficient but appears somewhat cold at first contact. Volume of guests checking in and out was constantly high could be the reason. They gradually warmed up and were friendly, but not instrusive. House keeping staff were similarly friendly.
Hotel provides an hourly shuttle to Central, IFC via Airport Express Station, Admirality MTR & HK Convention & Exhibition Center. Bus stop right outside hotel lobby has buses going to Admirality MTR, which is a short 5 mins ride away. A short 5 mins walk to the mid level escalators (turn right once outside the hotel lobby, down the lane between condominiums) takes you to Central in under 10 mins. Plenty of eateries along the way down, easy stroll to Lan Kwai Fong and Soho as well.
Overall, a pleasant stay for reasonable price. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spectacular views of the city's skyline, Bishop Lei International features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from Soho and offers free shuttle services to and from Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Station). Bishop Lei International House provides value-for-money rooms with flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They are bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and have a tea/coffee maker and a safe. Guests can make use of the well-equipped gym or the sun loungers around the pool. For a quiet afternoon indoors, there is a reading room at International Bishop Lei Hotel. The Sky Terrace Restaurant provides an international breakfast buffet daily. Meals are accompanied by sweeping views of Victoria Harbour, and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the privacy of guest's room. The Hotel is about 5 km from Hong Kong Ocean Park and only a stroll to Lan Kwai Fong entertainment area. The hotel offers scheduled shuttle services to and from Central, Admiralty and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) in Wanchai. Mid-Levels is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, city trip and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishop Lei International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong