All reviews times square causeway bay signature room convention center wan chai mtr free wifi convenient location single room breakfast buffet flat screen tv public transport free calls mobile phone noodles on hong kong island shopping concierge
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Close to Times Square shopping district and plenty of great eateries. Service is excellent and they can organise plenty of tours of the area. Rooms are quite small, but neat and the amenities are good. Breakfast is very well priced and has an extensive selection.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Odyssey808863
BenaYipCharterhouse, Hotel Manager at The Charterhouse Causeway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Charterhouse Causeway Bay, Hong Kong and giving us your feedback on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback made on our product and service.

We are pleased to hear that you appreciate our service. Indeed we have engaged an offer with “Big Bus Tour” for reservation to explore Hong Kong in a free and easy way. Perhaps for your next patronage you may contact our concierge staff for assistance to your preferences and trust they will able to provide you more suggestions.

Once again thank you for providing us this valuable feedback and we shall look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you are going for business,this Hotel as all the amenities you would ask for: good breakfast place next door. Rooms and bathroom are clean and the room is quite spacious. Don't expect resort style facilities

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank yonchi

Dear Guest,

We are grateful of your positive feedback on our service and product. Your compliment will be shared to staff concerned especially the Housekeeping team to motivate them for their service performance.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed here for 2 weeks on work. I had the signature room which to be honest was good. I am a heavy sleeper and the Air Con did not bother me like it did others.

I did not eat here so cannot judge the food.

The bed was comfy, the room very stylish and modern. There was a mobile phone in the room which can be used by the people staying there which come in very handy! It had GPS and Internet on there for when I was out and about, I could also make free calls to the UK from it!

The location of the hotel is great, right in the centre and walking distance from everything major.

Downside: There are a few things on the website which they say is free but when asked about this on reception they said there is a cost . e.g. the Water.

Will defo stay again in the future thou!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank falgunkn

Dear Guest,

Handy smartphone is an exclusive privilege for our guests in providing a comprehensive Hong Kong city guide, which contains convenient transportation details and major local tourist attractions. Trust handy can fulfill your needs and makes your stayed more memorable with the stay-connected features that will help you to access to different points of interest.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying at The Charterhouse in HK and I really got to experience their attention to service on this trip. I was in HK to take care of some visa issues and once again the hotel is perfectly located for that purpose. I also had some business service needs, so I had the opportunity to use the business center. It was convenient and staff was helpful. I was given a single room of a new design, which doesn't have a desk or table, which is one of my only complaints, or negative comments, but I asked if I could be move and they moved me quickly and with a smile and even moved my luggage. The concierge is always helpful, and as I said the location is tops... close to the mtr, Wan Chai station, and buses and the star ferry. Great restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife. My only real complaint is that there's no swimming pool, but oh well. I'll probably stay here every time I'm in HK, as long as they stay affordable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AllenH309

Dear Guest,

It is truly wonderful to know that you had such a wonderful experience from Concierge, as well as overall in the hotel. We are glad that our staff were found proactive in attending to your request. Your positive feedbacks are definitely helpful which will be shard to all of our staff to drive service consistency.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Recently visited with our rugby tour of 50 people with boys ranging from 16-17 years of age. The hotel was very accommodating and ideal for our lads, not being too plush but a good standard. The breakfast was great and the location was perfect for us to pop out and find food and entertainment. The staff were also friendly, despite there being an evident language barrier at times.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are glad that our products and services had met your expectation. Your feedbacks are definitely helpful which will be shared to all of our staff to drive service consistency.