- The location was superb for Muslim families. It is just next door to the Masjid Ammar which has the Islamic Centre Canteen. Halal food and prayer can be done conveniently. There are convenient stores nearby. You can walk to Causeway Bay shopping area (about 12 mins)
- It has two full queen sized beds. It is superbly comfy provided our family with good sleep. The room has a full sized bathtub too. Good selection of TV channels to entertain both adults and kids. They have a small gym too!
- The check-in and check-out was a breeze. Give them your name and passport and we are given our access cards. The room was ready and we managed to do an early check-in at 12pm. Check out was easy too. It was done within 5 minutes.
- It is not easy to get to, when you have heavy or bulky luggage. We had to walk from Wan Chai MTR (about 15 min).
- The concierge guys did not help us with our luggage. They did not even open the door for us.
- The room has barely enough walking space. If you have anymore than 3 luggage in the room, walking around the room is a "challenge".
- It is not the cheapest accommodation.More
- Free Wifi