“I like their cakes”

Saint Honore Cake Shop
Ranked #2,165 of 9,450 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Description: A bakery franchise in Hong Kong, probably 30+ branches. Sells traditional bakery bread products but has a wider cake selection than our traditional bakeries, a bit higher end as well.
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I like Saint Honore's cakes, especially chocolate cake because it was yummy. Their egg tarts are not bad, can try.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Thoroughly enjoy some baked tarts at this chain cake shop. We opted for the traditional Portuguese egg tart and a coconut version – both were very delectable and for a decent price.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

A chain catering for the dessert tooth.

Lots of pastries and cakes for all likings. Good selection of cakes waiting longingly for you.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I always buy birthday cake in this shop. They provides a lot of choices, some with different characters on it. They also serves bread within HKD10 each. Take out only.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Nice cake nice bread

My friend b day, so we buy a cake for her birthday party.

Mango cream cake, not too sweet but taste good.

And also the staff service is very good, tgey remind me, they have birthday wording in chocolate, and bring me one.

Finally we have a perfect b day.