“Great if you love oysters”

Ambrosia Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #898 of 9,152 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$60 - US$130
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Ambrosia Oyster Bar & Grill features an extensive variety of freshly imported oysters as well as modern creative continental cuisines. Its elegant interior design gives a sense of exquisite yet warmly romantic dining atmosphere – the glittering oyster bar displays a full array of oysters imported from all over the world; the live music performed by pianist dances in the air; and the 270° French windows offers a panoramic view reveals the bustling city at daytime and gives the romantic touch to the night scenery of Victoria Harbour…… the impressive interior with the natural scene of beauty make the restaurant an upscale and perfect dining venue in the city.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The highlight of this place would be the view and the oysters. If you want to get a table by the window I would suggest making a reservation at least a month in advance. The oysters were no doubt very nice and fresh. One of the best ones I've had.
The menu contained a selection of some standard western food, such as pasta, seafood, grills etc. Nothing felt particularly outstanding. I had the rib eye, it was OK, but again, nothing memorable.
The ambiance of this place was great, it's a great place for couples, friends, family, business meals etc.
The only real issue I had with this place was the live music. I felt like listening to a grade 3 pianist practicing. It was also a poor choice of songs. My table felt distracted every time the pianist started playing.. I really hope she was a temp replacement and they normally would have someone better. It really ruined the whole atmosphere for us.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Always go there for lunch with business partners. Great view, quite places and never overcrowded, the food was great but only for the varieties of Oysters...others, so so...

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I chose this restaurant for my hubby's birthday dinner. I booked a month ago and told the restaurant we want a table near the window for Victoria Harbor view.
Wait staff were very helpful in assisting us to choose our drinks, foods. They were attentive and yet allowed us to good time to enjoy the meal and view.
Foods were so enjoyable, fresh ingredients, great taste, tempting presentation.
Price was a bit high, but considered the service and food of high quality and also the view and location right at the heart of TsimShaTsui, it worth the money.

1  Thank Leung P
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Good food, generous portion and very thoughtful service!
We have chosen the right place to celebrate our aunt's birthday!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I visited HK with my parents. We had a wonderful evening! There is a good selection of oysters. Food was scrumptious and services were great. Special thanks to Brian Lai, the assistant manager for his heartwarming services and a seamless fine dining experience!