“Great Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Times Square
Awarded from Tripadvisor & Flipkey
24hrs Laundry@downstair of the apt
Apple Store@Hysan Place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brisbane, Australia
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Matt and his wife were excellent hosts for our stay in his apartment. All of our questions were answered promptly and in a very friendly way in the months leading up to our stay.

When we arrived, I was initially nervous about the door codes etc, but found it easy with Matt's instructions. Security is in the building foyer around the clock, and everything we needed was literally a few minutes walk away - MTR, Times Square shopping, and food markets and restaurants. A very convenient location for getting anywhere in Hong Kong.

We were surprised on opening the door at the clever use of space. As a family with 3 adult children travelling together, I wondered how we would fit in. But we did, and we all learned new skills in living in a smaller space than we're used to. We appreciated the provisions of towels, shampoos, laundry powder etc.

What I liked best - the location! What I liked least - the slow lift. But it's a good way to stop and take a breather from the craziness that is Hong Kong!

I would like to make one suggestion. We were all tired on our arrival after an all day flight. It would have been great to open the fridge and find a couple of chilled water bottles there.

If we make it to Hong Kong in the future, I would definitely stay there again, and recommend others do the same!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
France
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Islnd
“Nice & Clean!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We like this apartment because of the convenient & accessible location, price, it's clean, safety (have 24hour security @the lobby) and very well arranged&equipped apartment of its size. We are a family of six & we manage to accomodate ourselves.

Thanks to Matt for he was very helpful and prompt to what we needed. He arranged airport pick-up & drop off also. He also prepare the maps and guides inside the apartment. We did follow his suggestion to use Octupos Card, and yes it was very helpful in using MTR. Before we left HK we returned our cards in the station and they refund the balance of our cards.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sydney
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing