“Nice Place to Chill”
Review of Knutsford Terrace

Knutsford Terrace
Ranked #104 of 839 things to do in Hong Kong
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We were there on a Sunday night. We did some shopping at the fashion street Granville Road and then walked over to Knutsford Terrace. Walk up the Knutsford Steps, it's quite a climb but really enjoyable.

Not too crowded on that Sunday night; many expats or tourists enjoying the night out. Nice place to just sit and chill out; enjoy some drinks and people watch.

1  Thank highfever88

Reviewed 25 July 2011

Knutsford Terrace is a nice area, attached to the back of Miramar Shopping Centre off Nathan Road in Tsim Sha Tsui on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. There are probably two dozen restaurants, a few bars, Starbucks and a billards room vying for evening diners and visitors business. This is a really fun place to hang out if you are staying in Kowloon in the TST area and is quite reachable by foot from most hotels in this area.

The restaurant selection is wide and diverse although there are no paricularly great selections here, just good places. Its a bit like Soho and Lan Kwai Fong on the HK island side but quite a bit smaller in area. And Knutsford seems to have its Kowloon(ish) quirks about it that make it feel a bit more Chinese and local that when you find on the island side night spots.

If you are staying on the Kowloon side and are looking for an interested place to have a meal and drink, we recommend Knutsford Terrace for 1 night during your your visit Hong Kong.

5  Thank BradJill
Reviewed 15 December 2010

I came here again for eating and drinking at Big Tree Pub. Everything seem to be as same as my previous visit. Cool beer, nice staff, and good atmosphere. We ordered beer for each person which served with free of charge shrimp crackers and peanuts. My friends and I spent our happy hour here for 1.5 hours. After I drank 3 pints of beer and feeled really good, we moved to the bar next door. It's Bahama Mama's. We found beer price here is cheaper, but no free snack. Music here was favorable for my friends who were passionate in electronic house music. In here, I drank another 2 pints of beer, and really drunk!! We left this place about 03:00 with sprightliness.

Reviewed 13 July 2010

We had lunch at Spices, an Asian buffet including unlimited beer for HK$78.
It sounded too good to be true but we were not dissappointed.The food was excellent with lots of variety and the staff kept bringing glasses of beer. There were lots of local office workers eating there, they obviously know a good deal. Highly recommended.

3  Thank TheDollar
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My fiancee and I had dinner on the terrace at Black Stump, an Australian restaurant. A little pricey but worth while. Good selection of restaurants. One of the few places in Hong Kong where you can enjoy a meal on an outdoor patio. Great atmosphere.

1  Thank taiwantraveller