Stayed here with 3 other friends. Service was okay. Courteous staff. We were pleasantly surprised to see that the room is spacious (with a separate living room area). It's a real value for money since we're sharing the costs of the accommodation. Hotel is near some convenience stores. There's a hotel business center that offers free use of PC and internet.
Things I didn't like:
(1) The bed is quite hard.
(2) You have to take the tram or cab to get to the nearest MTR station, which is a hassle if you're really tired from shopping or clubbing.
(3) No view from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong