1,587 results
All reviewscauseway baywelcome basketsmall kitchenettesmall luxury hotelgrand luxe roomlee gardenstimes squaremini kitchencomplimentary snacksvictoria parksitting areaconcierge teamgreat boutiqueserviced apartmentpillow menuhandy phonelocal eateries
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I'm seldom moved to write reviews, but we had a genuinely impressive stay here: good location, quiet, quite luxurious for the price, and a very well thought-out stay (free smartphone, nice kitchenette, comfy bed, good toiletries, nice water pressure). We also had multiple very helpful and responsive interactions with the staff - they were knowledgeable, helpful, followed up to make sure we were happy with our special requests or their recommendations, and even provided umbrellas when it looked like it might potentially rain. We had a top notch experience here and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AliciaToo, General Manager at Lanson Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Lanson Place Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and much appreciate your kind compliments regarding our team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The entrance experience of the hotel was so so. I thought I selected a wrongI hotel to start with. But I was blown away the moment I entered the rooms. Very spacious, had s mall section for a 'living room' kind of set up, good toiletries, mini kitchenette, superb bed

The design of the toilet has some problem technically. You can't keep your items near the washbasin as there is no place. Its too narrow too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ponnu S
AliciaToo, General Manager at Lanson Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your review recently. I am delighted to hear that we were able to surpass your expectations. Your comments regarding the bathroom design was also noted. Please rest assured that we will look into way for improvements and in fact, it was included in our next renovation plan.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Lovely boutique hotel with considerably large room in Hong Kong, enjoyed a lot staying there as the staff are extremely attentive and polite.
Absolutely love their pillow menu with a wide range of pillow choices!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about the hotel and the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

With warm regards

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The hotel staff were immaculate in their service. They upgraded me to a suite during my stay and it was pleasant gesture for my past patronage. The rooms and ambience was excellent. There is always a pleasant aroma to the hotel. Its the sort that welcomes you even before you step into the hotel as you made your way along the bustling street of HK.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AliciaToo, General Manager at Lanson Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear about your wonderful experience. I am pleased to learn that our service and facilities had made a good impression on you. Thank you again for your support and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

As first timer in Hong Kong, Lanson Place turned out to be the perfect hotel if you want to see everything and eat anything. Near to many must-eat restaurants (my wife and I were able to visit 4 of them in our 5 days here). The room was good with decent facilities but it was the helpful and friendly staff that really shined. Of note, Andy at the Front Desk made sure that all our needs were met.

TLDR: great location, great staff, good value. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paulus S
AliciaToo, General Manager at Lanson Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of praise about our Hotel and my team, especially regarding Andy. I will definitely share with them, knowing it is much appreciated.

Thank you again for your continuing support and I look forward to welcoming you back at Lanson Place Hotel soon.

With warm regards,