“Break Aussie breakfast in Hong Kong”
Review of Catch on Catchick

Catch on Catchick
Ranked #425 of 9,325 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A modern Australian style seafood restaurant in Kennedy Town
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I had a great breakfast/brunch here on the weekend and ill def be back again. I shared the smoked trout poached eggs with spinach and the soft shell crab burger! So good! Had a fresh juice and also a soy cap. SO many great options on the menu and i look forward to trying more.

1  Thank Sally B

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Popped in here one evening because the place we wanted to eat was full, and we hadn't made a reservation.

It was a good decision, as my gf and I hadn't been here in over 2 years.

We went to the new venue just to the left of the original which didn't leave me with the best impression 2 years ago.
The new venue, called "Catch & Mama" was quite different.

The atmosphere was well balanced, casual yet sophisticated and a contemporary feel with good intimate lighting.

The food did not fail to meet up to the atmosphere.
They have a standard sized menu with 5-6 choices of starters, mains and a good selection of shared dishes and drinks (their cocktails pack a punch, pun intended !).

Overall service was also pretty good.

For 2 people for dinner, we had:
1 PimmSeco cocktail (the Mrs., I don't drink)
1 shared dish of avocado chips with some mayonnaise (I recommend this dish)
2 mains (Linguine al Vengole + Baked salmon with lentils, salad & currants)
1 extra side of garlic fried mushrooms.

It all came to HKD 649 including 10% service charge.

I intend to go back.

1  Thank seigwailo
Reviewed 10 May 2017

An extremely family friendly venue which is reminiscent of a Melbourne street-side café with the trams rolling by.
Service was personable and fun, food was fresh and good quality.
We will be back next time we are in Kennedy Town.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Catch is an absolute gem of a restaurant, I'm so lucky to live nearby and be able to visit fairly frequently! Prices are very reasonable by hk standards, for which you get decent but not excessive portion sizes, stunning and high quality food, as well as excellent service. HK is definitely lacking in places like this, dominated by big restaurant conglomerates. I hope that catch lasts a long time!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Dirty eggs and HK Scramble on the brunch menu were superb. Coupled with great service and a lively atmosphere it's definitely somewhere we'll be returning when we're next in HK - it's a gem!