“A Wonderful Lunch”

Price range: US$38 - US$77
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Bread Street Kitchen presents a British European menu, featuring dishes from its London counterpart, using specially imported artisanal products with local influences and the very best ingredients from Australasia.Needing little introduction, the world-renowned chef, Gordon Ramsay, will create excitement among Hong Kong diners with this relaxed dining and bar experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were strolling the streets of LKF looking for HRC and accidently stumbled on BSK and our son insisting to try there as Gordon Ramsay's name rings a bell. The place is cosy well arranged sitting and decor. In short, we loved the ambiance. The waiter Patrick was very friendly and assisted us with our orders which turned out to be surprisingly good.

GuestRelationsHK, General Manager at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Karina_Storm,
Thank you for the taking the time to post this review. We are glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere and service so much. I will share your comments with the team and look forward to seeing you again soon.
jacob.clark@diningconceots.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we found it by accident to become a great food experience

staff is very nice and help customers with recommendation, they paid attention to the kid as well

great food, great people!

GuestRelationsHK, General Manager at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Catalin O,
Thank you kindly for your lovely compliments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your ‘accidental’ visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had always wanted to try here for dinner and finally got the chance for a lads dinner (a number of us are from the U.K.). The service was friendly (and, importantly, genuine) and the food (grilled octopus, chicken Caesar salad, Beef Wellington for two, fish and chips and shepherds pie) was superb.

The only annoyance was that our table was tiny and the other tables were so closely packed together that I couldn't even get in and out of my seat without having to ask the other table's guests (and friend sitting on my left) to make way. This was a table at right angles against the window near the entrance. As such, the overall experience was kind of like eating first class food but seated in economy.

Total bill for four: HK2,200 (two starters, four mains, coffees, so no alcohol). Fairly reasonable given the food quality.

Tip: ask for a decent table. (I booked online so I didn't get the chance to make any selection).

Dear RM303,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I was delighted to read your comments about both our service and food and passing them on to my team was a real pleasure. I'm sorry we weren't able to seat you on a table that you felt had enough space and we will be vigilant of this issue in future. Please feel free to contact me directly for any future bookings I will personally handle the details.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited for dinner on September 16th. I’ve been here many times in the past, and what I enjoy most about BSK is that they often change their menu items, keeping things interesting and seasonal.

This time, we ordered the scallops with garlic dressing and slow cooked octopus with chorizo jam to start. Both were excellent.

As for the mains, we ordered the pan fried salmon and poached turbot with a shellfish sauce. My wife enjoyed the salmon as it was perfectly cooked, but I especially enjoyed my poached turbot dish as the sauce was intensely flavourful, and it had nice bits of clams and lobster incorporated in the sauce. I’ll definitely be visiting and ordering this again. Hopefully I can get my hands on the recipe before they take it off the menu. Great dish from the Chef.

A dish they served last year was a pan fried plaice with a mushroom puree and walnut dressing. Worth trying if they ever bring that back. Wish I got the recipe for that.

I couldn’t help but notice how attentive and friendly the service was. In the past, I’ve had inconsistent service at BSK, but this time they were incredibly attentive, and approached us with a friendly demeanour that was missing the past few times I dined there. We certainly had a great time at BSK and will be visiting soon again.

Dear yvchris,
Thank you for your insightful comments. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your meal and the strides we have made with our service. We are always trying to improve at BSK and will continue to do so. In regards to the recipe for the Plaice dish you had last year, if you would like to contact me I can assist in chasing up the recipe.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Kinds regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a satisfied night! From the starter to the main course and dessert, not too much but soyum!
We love the sticky pudding with caramel sources so much!:)

Dear Antonia L,
The Sticky Toffee Pudding is indeed delicious and I know that the whole team will be delighted when I pass your comments on. Thank you for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.