“Great service, fast & yummy”
Review of Pololi

Pololi
Ranked #719 of 9,325 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Healthy
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Pololi is the FIRST Hawaiian Poke shop in Hong Kong. We specialize in Poke which is a traditional Hawaiian dish where we take sashimi-grade seafood and cut that into cubes, before mixing in different spices and sauces We sell Poke bowls where you can pick your base (brown/white rice, mixed salad, or half / half), and you add up to two different poke flavours on top To pair with your poke bowl, we have a variety of Hawaiian beers and Spam Musubi (egg / no egg option). Drop by for a healthy, tasty, and quick option in Central, Hong Kong!
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This little hole in the wall poke shop was the highlight of my day. I was welcomed by the staff with huge smiles and "aloha" then offered a selection of taste tests to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. The price $100HK per bowl is standard for the area. I will definitely be heading back for more.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

It was my first time having poke in HK and so I googled to see which are the best poke places. We went to Pololi and we were not disappointed. The place is quite small, only a few counter seats to eat in, There is a choice of 4 different marinated ahi tuna and then you have a few options for a bowl. The portion size is generous, one bowl and one is full full. I enjoyed the poke a lot, we had half and half with salad and rice. Cost is around HKD 100 per person, so not cheap but woth it.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Great selection of healthy poke bowls. A selection of a variety of seasoned tuna and salmon sashimi. Ideal for a healthy quick meal.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I love Pololi for a great option for take away lunch. Get there early though as they sell out quite quickly on the more popular flavours.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Small place in the corner, really delicious food and great options! Fresh and full of flavour. The service crew were friendly and helpful in recommending dishes. Loved it!