“we can overlook the night view of Hong Kong and...”
other travellers have booked this property
BEST of Causeway Bay!
Detailed designed lamp Queen sized bed with soft cozy pillows
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Detailed designed lamp
Queen sized bed with soft cozy pillows
We provide extra pillows for  free!
Well managed bathrooms
Ideal for families
Best Seller apartment in CWB!
Stunning view of  huge dining area with beautifully designed chairs
Comfortable King sized bed with beautifully designed pillow cases
Fully equipped Kitchen
Spacious living room with natural light
Welcome Home!
En-suite bathroom in Master bedroom
Safe box with high branded refrigerator
King sized bed in one of three gratifying mattress and cotton silk bed linen
Assured that all plug-in are well-checked
Well-managed toilet amenities!
Modern and stunning living room decor
One of 3 well designed sleeping mattress
We provide extra pillows for free
Massive living room
With Samsung TV
You will find different sorts of teas for your convenience
Perfect apartment for family gathering
Well decorated bedrooms with en suite bathroom
Elegant and Classy designs dining set
pots, pans, china, cutlery provided for up to 8 guests
China cutlery provided up to 9 guests
Whether you’re hungry or not, Houston Street or Food Street is a great place to check out- 5 MINUTES
High standard water kettles
NESPRESSO machine! In your welcome package you will find capsules. If you need more - We can! Coffee
Beautiful City View
A sight you should not skip when exploring Causeway Bay- Timesquare area at night
Rest your feet, have some food and relax in The COFFEE ACADEMICS downstairs
Step away from the main roads, head into the side st.!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

philipsti...
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing and Dirty”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Our apartment was swapped 2 days before we left for HK . We were offered other accommodation although there was a big price difference and we still paid the higher rate.The pictures online were not quite accurate, it was worn and run down, the bathroom drain was rusted open and was very smelly, the shower jets kept falling off. We only had 1 towel each for the entire stay. There were no top sheets on the beds, floors were dirty, bloodstain on the pillow and I found an old sanitary product in the bathroom. The safe did not work and it wasn’t bolted down, the door access was a keypad and code that isn’t changed per visitor so we didn’t want to leave any valuables in the apartment. The flooring was coming off and whole squares would lift up with your feet.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Apr 2018
Thank you for taking some time to write such a detailed review and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused, Chris. As you know, the reason why you were transferred to another apartment was due to the water leakage which I immediately addressed to you as I don't want to cause you more inconvenience. Hence, I am very much thankful for addressing these concerns as your feedback is essential in educating our team regardless to any good and bad circumstances. No worries, we are now starting to refurbish the Apartment to avoid such complaints and just to clarify, we usually changed the door access from time to time and the Apartment's building has a 24/7 CCTV's to ensure your safeness. Despite all of this, hopefully you will give us a chance to make it up to you. I assure you that this won't happen again. Take care and all the best!
shiro463
Tokyo, Japan
“we can overlook the night view of Hong Kong and the location is also good.”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

It is a very beautiful room.
Travel amenities are also available and we were able to spend comfortably in the room.
We could see the night view of Hong Kong. The location is also good.

There are many shops around, you can eat and shop.
It is very convenient to go to Macao because it is also close to the ferry terminal.
Subway station is near, too and is very convenient to go to sightseeing spot.

There are many shops around, you can eat and shop.
Subway station is near, too and is very convenient to go to sightseeing spot.

5 Mar 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for leaving a positive one, Shiro! I am very pleased to hear that our apartment suits your liking. In the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us again! Please keep in touch as I also wanted to let you and your lovely family stay in my apartment in the near future! All the best, Maria
Kirk M
Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand
“great place, lovely flat, professional service”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at the apartment for the third time which can be quite challenging for the host as expectations are getting higher. But Via - the guest manager and her team - was able to make our stay like coming home - all services and features are kept on a high standard. The owner updated the design, replaced some furniture and added even more TV channels - which proves the high attention to serve guests as good as possible. Via never hesitated to assist us and even went out for personal errands. Lighting is great, furniture are western standard and huge TV with gadgets appreciated. Besides this excellent service another reason for staying in the apartment the 3rd time is the location - you cannot be more centrally located with easy access to MTR, food, shopping, park and markets. I see this apartment as my second home when traveling in Asia.

5 Mar 2018
Thank you for the appreciation towards my apartment, Kirk! You and your colleagues are such a kind guest too- Hopefully I could have you in my flat again! Feel free to contact me whenever you will be visiting Hong Kong, so as London and Bali, I have some apartments and Villas that I could offer you. Wishing you all the best, Maria
barbararo...
Alabama, New York
“perfectly designed Apartment”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The response from the host especially prior to check in is very prompt and very accommodating with our requests. Perfect apartment for a family holiday in Hong Kong. Location is excellent, close to the MTR, shops and restaurants. The concierge/pick up services I think is just as good as major hotels. The security of the flat is also very good and certainly felt very safe. The flat was well appointed and Via, our local contact was very helpful and accommodating. All in all, a great experience!

13 Mar 2018
Thank you for the appreciation and the positive comments, Barbararoll! Thank you too for being such a great guest. Hopefully, I could have you and your family in my flat again! Feel free to contact me whenever you will be visiting Hong Kong, so as London and Bali, I have some apartments that I could offer you. All the best, Maria
Patrick C
Singapore, Singapore
“Good location”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed 7 nights in this apartment.
Pictures look spacious but in reality is small. For 6 pax. My son had to sleep on the sofa.
Could not move much in the bathroom as it was narrow. I wonder how caucasians gonna fit in.
Cleaning fees are charge per person but they only clean when u check out unlike in Taipei.
We had the same towels for the whole week & cleared the rubbish ourselves.
Location wise is good. Plenty of food around. Near to MTR & shopping.

4 Apr 2018
My team and I really appreciate finding some time to leave us a review, Patrick - thank you so much! You are right, my Apartment's location is great as it is situated in the heart of Causeway bay. However, my sincerest apologies if you found my Apartment small. Please note, it measures 900 square feet and it can even accommodate a maximum of 8 pax. As you know, Hong Kong is also known to it's limited space as well.. Additionally, just to clarify about the cleaning fee, I believe that it is NOT per person but we only ask it one time and it is PER STAY. If you had just requested another cleaning or any change of towels, we could easily provide it immediately. Perhaps, you want to stay again to find out more? My team and I really hoping to make it up to you so hopefully to accommodate you again in the near future. Take care and all the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$140
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing