US$138
Official Website
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$178
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Hotels.com
US$102
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$318
US$292
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$189
  • Pool
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$102
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$97
Hotwire.com
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$401
1,551 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottwater streetmomo cafethe executive loungehku mtr stationfree shuttletram stopconnaught roadsai ying punharbour viewkennedy townsheung wanairport expresshotel shuttlemacau ferrycircle kcentral area
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I usually stay at the Marriott Renaissance in Wanchai but this time because of my quick stay decided to stay here. To my surprise, the hotel exceeded my expectations. Check-in was courteous and efficient, rooms modern and clean, breakfast (included in my room rate) was very good with western and Asian choices. Getting to the hotel from the Airport Express was easy, less than a ten minute ride on a Friday evening. The tram which is always fun, if you have the time, stops a block from the hotel. Views here not as good as the Renaissance, but it is sort of pleasant to be in an Hong Kong neighborhood, not surrounded by modern high rises.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Chris L, Director of Rooms at Courtyard Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear T C

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel stay experience. We will ensure that your future stay are as memorable as of your second time.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

An older hotel but very clean and at a good price. using the executive lounge is a must for breakfast and other benefits . Rooms are clean and the staff very friendly and helpful.Free wifi and all the normal amenities that you would expect from a Marriott.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view be above the 25th floor. Rooms ending in 06, 07, 08, 09 give good views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tony M

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in the rapidly developing area of western Hong Kong island. With the opening of the Island Line extension a few years ago, this area opened up. It is now possible to get to the business and financial districts within 10 minutes by MTR.

The hotel seems to be relatively new with rooms generally in good condition. However, it does seem to suffer the usual maintenance issues but most are minor.

Our first room had a great view of the harbour and the bridges linking to Lantau island. Unfortunately, the room was behind the lifts and we had quite a bit of lift noise so we moved to a room with even better views. This room, however, smelled musty; probably due to a drain problem but we decided to endure it to enjoy the view.

Rooms are small but quite functional. WiFi is good and fast. Wired internet (Ethernet) was advertised but very difficult to locate. Eventually, I found it behind a wall panel where I could plug directly into the loose router.

Service was impeccable with staff immediately willing to resolve problems.

There is an executive lounge with ample space and a near full breakfast buffet.

A shuttle bus can take you to Shun Tak for ferries and to Hong Kong station for the in town check in and airport express train. The airport bus also leaves from just outside the hotel. I think it was A12. The MTR free shuttle also drops off and collects nearby. H3 I think but check this.

All in all, this is a very functional hotel and more cost effective than hotels 2km away.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael T

Dear Michael T

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

... but unfortunately the hotel is used up. The room was clean but it was not cozy. The windows very dirty. The location is quite ok, u can be very fast in central or Wan Chai. I didn’t booked the breakfast so unfortunately i can not give u here any feedbacks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Chris L, Director of Rooms at Courtyard Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Stuki N

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. We will ensure that your future stay are as memorable as of your second time.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

So it is a Courtyard and not super luxurious but very convenient to and from the airport, comfortable and the staff is just great. The lounge is better than Sky City I thought in terms of offerings. The value for money is great at this Courtyard.
From the airport, bus A12 will drop you at Water St right across from hotel. It's cheap and awesome access! For the bus, you can buy your ticket onboard but the driver does not have change, so exact change is required. Otherwise you can buy at desk just outside the terminal area. Follow signs for buses, it is super easy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple