“Unique”

Cuisines: Diner, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Mostly into american burger joints first time dine in at MOS - tried rice burger intresting concept not for my tatse, but i could look around many ppl enjoying specially s. asian or who are into rice.
The burger i really enjoy was chicken teriyaki - must try !

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am a huge fan of red meat, burgers especially. MOS Burger did not disappoint. The Chicken Teriyaki and the mos burger are the best two in my opinion and since they're so cheap I often buy one for the road as well. Make a point of coming here for a good fast food experience for when you tire of Eastern food.

1  Thank Glubetrutah
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have always loved MOS Burger and I will always love it. My favorite is the rice burger with beef and the sauce, and it is absolutely mouth-watering when I just see the shop. It is the best fast food restaurant! They bring you the food, and they always have neat specials and discounts on certain items. I love this restaurant since it always so clean and the staff are so nice! A great drink would be the honey lemon jelly that tastes fabulous. It is not too sweet, so it is actually quite healthy. This is one of my most favorite burger joints and restaurants, so I would give it 10/10.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I love MOS Burgers , especially the Chicken Teriyaki & the sweet corn soup ! My favourite fast food !!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a cafe style restaurant. I often visit on a Sunday after my shopping. It is convenient when you want to have a quick snack. There burgers are juicy and yummy with the soft bun. I like their crispy French fries too. They often have specials. Their menus are in pictures so it is easier for you to select even if you find the staff cannot understand you properly, esp if you are a foreigner.