“Really great wonton noodle soup!”

Ho To Tai Noodle Shop
Ranked #612 of 10,847 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit Yuen Long, I try to get some food from here. Definitely highly recommended!

Don't worry about the decor looking dated. It is but that's because it's still the original decoration.

They have an English menu for those that require it.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The shop is famous for wonton. But to me, ho to tai's shui kow and fried egg noodles in soup is the most unique and the best in town. The skin of the shui kow is chewy. The stuffing inside is very tasty. It is a perfect match with fried egg noodles in soup. I empty two bowls everytime i have been to there.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The wantons and dumplings were superb. We also ordered the 虾子捞面, the price was HK$54 which both my husband and I were of the view that it is too pricey. However, the service was excellent. The service staff even offered us a pair of scissor to cut the noodle for my daughter.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Does exactly what it says on the box. Home made dumplings and brisket beef noodles good. If this is what you crave ho for it

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Would not mention Michelin worthy, but authentic and nice meal.
Would go again and try other dishes when I am around yuen long