“Authentic Italian experience ”

Mistral - Passionately Italian
Ranked #217 of 9,455 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$38 - US$77
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Rediscover the truly distinctive Italian cuisine at our refurbished Mistral. Embark on a new culinary adventure with our innovative dishes using the freshest ingredients flown in from Italy, while you relax amidst the cosy, contemporary and stylish ambience. Savour the sublime texture of handmade pasta, impeccable specialities and mouthwatering desserts prepared by our chefs with passions and attention to detail, for a unique Italian dining experience.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I had my previous dinner at Mistral. It was our first time we went for the Sunday brunch and it's never disappointing! We had countless freshly shucked oysters, Parma ham, burrata cheese, roast suckling pig, Italian desserts including the rich flourless chocolate cake, which is one of the signatures from the restaurant. Of cos, greater variety would be better but the available items were all authentic Italian. Whenever I dine at Mistral, having their freshly baked grissini is a must no matter it's lunch, dinner or this brunch. Foie gras and pasta were immediately prepared at the a la minute station. The restaurant was just full of food aroma from the open kitchen. With the additional drink package at hk$138 per person, we got unlimited supply of prosecco and wines, served by the professional sommelier at the restaurant, and all of us were full and satisfied. Service is wonderful, as always. We will definitely go there again.

Lars R, Manager at Mistral - Passionately Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Kong D,

Warmest greetings from the InterContinental Grand Stanford!

Thank you for choosing Mistral as your dinning venue and for taking the time to share such a detailed experience with us on the Tripadvisor community.

I do appreciate your kind compliments regarding our Sunday brunch and the food & service. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the brunch. Thank you very much for such a great feedback and we are looking forward welcoming you back - please let me know anytime, whenever you are planning another visit as Mistral.

Have a great day.

Viele Gruesse,

Lars Ruecker
Director of Food & Beverage
lars.ruecker @ grandstanford.com

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It's a wonderful dining experience to have the Sunday brunch at Mistral~ the food is great with quality, service is superb!
After the brunch, I felt really full, not just because of the food taken, but the satisfaction :) as well

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here and wow, I had the tasting selection with matching wines, my wife had the spinach and ricotta ravioli, she enjoyed her meal very much, I loved mine, I chose the cod as my main and it was by far the best fish meal I have ever had, which is a big call, baked with a potato espuma and a saffron sauce which wasn’t even on the menu, top it off with the best service we have had in Hong Kong made for a great night, I rank this as a must try for any Italian food fans. Of course on the more expensive side but well worth it.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Mistral to celebrate my husband's birthday! We enjoyed every bit of the semi buffet lunch and the main course was excellent! Even the bread sticks were so good and delicious! Supper yummy, great service, relax & enjoyable environment! Would recommend everyone to go and try❣️

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

What a great place to celebrate birthday lunch together with girlfriends. We share the great food and happiness there. Great service and perfect recommendation for us to order our set lunch from Manager, Miss Ellen. We all love their starters and dessert buffet very much. It only cost $250- 300 only with or without main course. Price is very reasonable. Food is delicious and enough for us to fill up our stomach. We spend a 3-hour happy moment there. We will come over again with our monthly girls' talk lunch gathering again ! Thank you so much !