“Great Chinese Vegetarian joint”

Popular Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #5,102 of 10,151 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled upon this place when we were staying at a hotel around the corner.
We had been to a place in TST earlier in the day and were disappointed.

This place however was GREAT!
All dishes (even with meat names) were vege. Mushroom, tofu, quorn style fake meat.

3 dishes came to $150HKD. Will go again.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

At I stay at the Ramada and its so close, I just found it. Has a big green Vegetarian sign in front of the door and you can see it from the 'Tram' (Direction Kennedy Town, right hand side). As I am the first reviewer, I make it a little more clear.
Its a Chinese VEGAN/VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT, many dishes, even they call some dishes "chicken" don't get confused , that's normal in China.
I ordered a real chinese dish "Mopu Doufu" , very soft tofu , a little spicy and very ,very good !!! Only 40 HK$ !!! I can really recommend that place !!!
When you are on budget, just get the TRAM , get out at WATER STREET !
Or with the MTR between Sai Ying Pun and HKU (Blue Line), Des Voeux Road West (347).

1  Thank India2012