“"Best Cream Puffs Ever"”
Review of Beard Papa

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Whenever I'm in Asia I have to visit a Beard Papa. They never disappoint the creampuffs are always crunchy never soggy and the custard inside is delectable. Yum yum.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The first bite of the cream puff brought me to the heavens, the fluffy and airy filling was a perfect complement to the light, chewy and slightly crispy pastry.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Most delightful crime puffs I have ever had. Visited twice to make sure and was delighted both times. A must to taste and visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The location was in the Moko Shopping Mall (connected to the MTR and Royal Plaza Hotel) next to the Food Festival. I ordered a Vanilla filled Cream Puff the first night we were in Hong Kong and became addicted! They tasted like the ones my mother used to make. SO GOOD! I had to have one every night.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

If you encounter a Papa Beard, guts yourself. They are these jumbo profitless for which you can choose fillings such as green tea, custard, chocolate, etc. They are so yummy. I want one now.

2  Thank Lan N