See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Stay for 2 nights and it's wonderful. Clean room. Breakfast many choices of 2 star rated compare among other hotel. Flexibility, staff excellent. As I requested for muslim business traveler they prepare sarong & praying math inside my room. Amaris Hotel PP prove it to be the best. Good luck

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mdsjejen m
HM A, Manager at Amaris Hotel Panglima Polim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear Mdsjejen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and that our breakfast has made a good impression on you.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

With Best Regards,

Andhika Hamidis
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Fast c/in procedure. Small room, old style bathroom with sliding door, but clean, neat and fresh. Great hotel location, easy access to everywhere. Very small b'fast area, need to wait sometimes to get a seat and eat.

Room Tip: Room with street view is better
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed just one night. Got a room at third floor. Receptionist was incorrect to write the room number on envelope key, so I came to the occupied room. How embarrased me!

They didn't give me a single bed, with reason that fully occupied at that night. So I got a room with twin bed. Bed size is too small for me. It is not suitable for people who has tall more than 180 cm. Bed sheet looks dirty

Can't sleep well because of noises from other guest and also from the staff at midnight doing something with equipment.

Smells not good coming from the bathroom. Musty, moldy and humid.

Bfast was ok, they served chicken porridge bihoon, sausage, veggie, bread and also there is an egg corner.

At 10 AM, room service was came to clean up my room without knocking the door (permission). He said sorry because status from reception was check out.

Sure enough I would not come here again :)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2015

Stayed in this hotel because it located near the building where i got married. Easy to find, close by local foods, shops, and other amenities. We arrived at 10 and the check in time was supposed to be at 12 but they worked it out so we can check in immediately.

The staff were always smiling though they didn't help me bringing in our family's luggage into the rooms which were in the 3rd floor. Breakfast was and tea time were fair. It was certainly you get what you paid for.

Room Tip: Don't take ground floor room, as it noisy for overlooking the street and the window can barely block the noise.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank pradanas
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

I have checked out from this hotel this morning. When i check out, the recepcionist refuse to give me the bill hotel because i booking this hotel by booking.com. i am very dissapointed about this problem because i will use the bill hotel to refund my money from my company.
When breakfast, there are no rice in the menu, i am so dissapointed again.
Not recommended at all about this hotel.
It is so bad and not professional.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business