US$41
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$54
US$48
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$42
US$38
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$167
US$46
US$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
US$105
US$121
US$108
All reviewsbudget hotelmaxone hotelrooms are smallstreet foodwalking distancecheap priceroom numberpizza hutgrand indonesialocal foodeasy accesshotel locatedair conditionercheck in processwifigambirmh
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I found a cheap hotel in Jakarta the price per night was only $38.00. I found it searching the tripadvisor site. Booking the room early saved me a lot of money. I went with a standard room and luckily, it was in the back so the street noise was virtually nonexistent. The coffee house in the lobby was great and was open all day and night. It was within walking distance to nearly everything. Staff was great even with limited English. The idea of a tree with hangers in the room gave a very artsy feel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back there is far less noise from the street.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Tabitha M
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Great hotel for solo traveller, simple, central location. Coffeeshop open 24 hours, there's a minimart attach to it, so getting late night munchies is no problemo. Down-sides are:
-No in-room phone, got a brochure to buy "in-room meal" have to get to a house phone near the elevator..this red phone that reminds me of those "nuclear emergency" hotline to the president phone..LOL, oooor...(this is what to my opinion is the absurd one) call a Jakarta number...like...why cant they install an-in-room intercom of some sort? Staff are great, I love the fact that one night I was returning from my project, the front office staff greet me by name! A five star treatment! Kudos... Mind you that the room price does not include bfast which you have to get at the restaurant in the lobby (different management from the hotel I think), the bfast was not really that pleasing, but enough to start your day. I had to get my coffee elsewhere tho. Overall, nice 3 night stay. Would I return? Probably :)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank fajarperdana
Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

I love this hotel very much..very nice interior design..very good shower & nice bed..got convenience store, coffee house & ATM machine at the lobby..location was perfect along JL. Sabang a.k.a Food Street..7 minutes to Tanah Abang,Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia & Monas (Icon of Jakarta)..Breakfast was not included but there are plenty of options nearby..recommended to all except family with children

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank f_kazin
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I spent a weekend at Maxone and it was amazing, the room is simple with unique design. The hotel also located in the heart of Jakarta, you may find almost everything within walking distance. The parking space for the hotel guest is very limited, but you can park your car along Jalan Sabang.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had a 3 night stay at the Queen standard room on the 5th floor. Originally, I had booked the Love Suite directly on the MaxOne's website. However, upon arrival, I was told that the shower in the Love Suite was not working. And they gave me 2 standard rooms without extra charge.

The room is small but cosy. My expectations were not high as long as the sleeping and shower area are clean. They provided 2 bottled water everyday. Bed was comfortable.

For S$50 a night, the stay was worth it.

As the hotel is by the roadside, it got noisy due to the busy road. However, all that's worthwhile as I got to sample authentic Indonesian's street food. For the 3 nights, I had street food everyday without any "runs".

Check-in was a bit slow but it was fine for me.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, choose the rear rooms that are not near the lift.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo