See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2015

To begin my Two and a Half Week Vacation in the last Week of this October 2016, I stayed 4 days and 3 nights at The Maritim Guest House since I have Friends who know the owners, Don and Ita. I felt so relaxed and fed so well at the Guest House resting from many self employed hours prior to my Holiday. The House is conveniently located in Jakarta to visit Shops and Restaurants I wanted to visit. My Room was cool and mosquito free with a Good Size Bathroom and the Staff and Owners catered to all of my accommodation needs. Even though I traveled to Bali, Krabi, Bangkok, and Chiang Mai, Maritim's House Chef Ratna cooked the best Food.
I would stay at the Maritim House again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
djazz_12, Owner at The Maritim Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Thanks so much for your kind and informative review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you staying with us and also the time you took out of your busy days to write this review. Take care, stay well and all the best in 2016!!

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Convenient location, large rooms, beautiful garden, but the highlight of the stay was the hospitality of Don & Ita as well as the scrumptous home cooked breakfast including the bread & jam. There are many types accommodations available in Jakarta in the similar price range. However, you would be hard pressed to find any other place with such amazing breakfast and hospitality. Thank you Don & Ita.We're looking forward to stay longer when we are next in Jakarta.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

We are glad we met your expectations during your stay with us. Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in Jakarta! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the very best in 2016.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

I stayed with my mom and a friend. The trip to Indonesia was to make a wish come true for my mother. She's born here and left Indonesia when she was 16 years. Go back to get some old memorize up. Don, Ita en Ratna, they have helped to bring out memories. Ratna made a breakfast what my mother used to ate in Indonesia when she was little, ketan! Don en Ita are ver kind, humor and always willing to help! They made our trip memorable for the 3 of us.
Thank you!!!! Don, Ita en Ratna.... I hope to return some day with my own family!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank charlottemeester
djazz_12, Owner at The Maritim Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Thank you for your review! We are happy we helped make your visit special. It was such fun having you stay with us. We sincerely enjoyed meeting all of you. We sure hope we will meet again the next time you visit Indonesia. Until next time, wishing you all the best and sending you our warm regards!

Reviewed 30 April 2015

I stayed at the Maritim Guest House for 2 nights and it was an absolute oasis in the hectic surrounds of Jakarta. I was warmly welcomed by Don and Ita and given great tips on what to see, do and how to get around. The Guest House is in a fairly good location to get to popular tourist sites and just take in the energy of city.

Don and Ita were so happy to help and ensure my stay in Jakarta was a memorable and comfortable one. The highlight of the stay was the beautiful, fresh and delicious food prepared for breakfast and dinner. Eating at Maritim is a perfect way to start and end your day.

I would highly recommend Maritim for those seeking a more personal stay and somewhere you could call home for 1 night or as long as you need.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Bronwyn N
djazz_12, Owner at The Maritim Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2015

Thank you very much for your kind and generous remarks that buoys our spirits and reassures us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We too enjoyed meeting you, it was a pleasure to assist you. Ita and I hope you will return some day to stay with us again! Until then, wishing you all the best! Don & Ita

Reviewed 15 December 2014

fantastis.. beautifull home.. very big space and very large garden... good place for hiding in very crowd.. the owner is very kind and helpfull..

the room is big.. but old design..
the breakfast is great..
suitable for backpacker like me..

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Zeta M
djazz_12, Owner at The Maritim Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Hello! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks very much for your review. Every review is meaningful for a small business like ours. All the best to you!