Free cancellation until 25/07
US$54
US$48
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$41
US$46
US$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$57
US$48
Priceline
US$615
US$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop barbed dormmini cinemamovie roomhome cinematable tennisping pongcommon areas arecommon roomplace to staysmall gymtrain stationrooms are cleanthe ground floorenjoyed my staynational monumentcheap price
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Good all around, highlights among which were the great common area with couches to chill out, pool, dart, free tea; and even more so the amazing staff that was not only helpful, but tried to get to know every guest by name and was always in for a nice chat. Plus, Nemo the house cat as the absolute party piece. Made us feel at home! Fairly quiet, comfy beds with the aircon not blowing directly in your face. Still don't like Jakarta, but this hostel made it definitely much more enjoyable!
Make sure to have directions with you, literally no taxi driver knows the place. Refer to address, the Formula One hotel and look out for the Texas Chicken sign, that worked for us! Actually not that hard to find though, so no reason not to go! ;)

Room Tip: We slept in a room towards the main street, and even that was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Flo L
Reviewed 8 March 2012

we were a bit regret that just stay for a night. This is one of our best part in Jakartal! :) very lively and fun hostel. Dont miss it when you are in Jakarta!
the owner is very friendly and staffs are very helpful.

*Thanks David for helping us to carry the super heavy luggage. Also, the staff who booked a taxi for us.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank songst
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I can't say enough about the owners of this place. Super friendly people with an awesome cat named Nemo. Everything you've read in the positive comments is 100% correct. Clean, fun, comfortable, friendly, relaxed. I haven't stayed at a lot of hostels in Asia, but I have to believe people when they say this one is the best. From my limited experience (5-6 hostels) I can promise you it's the best Internet connection I've ever had!

Eat at the place directly across the street. Excellent food.

You know you've got a great hostel when IT is the destination itself. I'd come back just to stay here and see everyone again! :-)

Room Tip: I stayed in a private room with shared facilities. I thought it was perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mldemmons
Reviewed 29 February 2012

One of the best hostels in Indonesia.
Really friendly staff and great atmosphere. Perfect for backpackers

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Felix P
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The owners are very nice and helpful, feels like being guests in their home.
Jln cikini raya is full of street food. This is a good locale near menteng, not seedy at all. All the attractions listed, are really attractions.
I wish I had booked early, would have stayed longer.

• Stayed: February 2012