All reviews plaza indonesia floor to ceiling windows butler service bengawan restaurant bose sound system favorite music connected directly luxurious experience junior suite indoor pool rain shower grand hyatt direct access late check rooms are huge the executive lounge in room dining
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Indonesia (and I was traveling alone) so I was very particular when choosing a hotel. The Keraton was well-recommended on travel sites. The front desk and concierge staff were attentive to my needs prior to my arrival. Two staff members who were absolutely outstanding were Aaron from Bellman Services and Rully from the Lounge. Both are exceptionally astute, kind and attentive to details. They made my stay memorable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Fara A, Dir of Rooms at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear JayCee694,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Keraton At The Plaza Hotel.

We are truly grateful that your experience met with your expectations from the level of service which been delivered by Keraton Ambassadors . We are committed to provide the finest personal services and facilities for our guests and ensure their stay is a memorable one.

Your kind words about our hotel ambassadors and recognized Rully from the Lounge, and Aaron from Bellman Services are truly appreciated and make everyone here at the hotel are very proud.

JayCee694, thank you once again for sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Jakarta in not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have stayed in other SPG hotels in Jakarta but Keraton raises the bar a notch with their service excellence and warm, comforting smiles of their friendly staff. Ambiance and small details of the design feature around the hotel was excellent. I enjoyed Spa where I was greeted by Ms. Ayu who is very experienced and had fantastic experience. I would stay in this hotel again on my next trip, worth the value.

Room Tip: Junior Suites have great ambiance and sun
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear bizkidinsg,

Thank you for choosing Keraton At The Plaza Hotel and for your amazing reviews!
It is such an honor to receive your incredible feedback. We are truly glad that you have enjoyed your stay and our ambassadors delivered their sincerity and prompt attentive service. It means so much to us; the whole team, especially Ms. Ayu from The Spa is touched by your amazing compliments.

Most appreciated for recommending our property on TipAdvisor for fellow tripadvisor readers. We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon in the near future!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stayed in this hotel three nights on the long weekend. Room was ready when we checked in at 1:30pm, and the front desk staff was efficient and friendly. We were escorted to our room at 17th floor, with a view to the nearby building. Staff gave a good brief on the facility and perks in the room. The room is sleek, modern, clean and spacious. But some of the furnitures (cupboard, bedside tables) look tired and could benefit from refurbishment. Walls that separate each room are apparently not very thick as I could hear noises from the next room. Bathroom is quite fancy, with separate shower and bath tub, two wash basins and fancy toilet with different panel.

We ordered coffee as welcome drink, but never arrived.

The hotel has spa, small indoor pool and basic gym. Nothing to rave about. But there's a personal trainer on call at the gym who's very helpful in assisting guests with advice and suggestions on the suitable type of exercise.

Breakfast is served in a buffet and ala carte style. Selection of the buffet is not that great, but the ala carte menu is decent and has healthy menu selection. Service is excellent. However, restaurant interior and setting are odd and not really reflecting the luxury ambience the hotel aims to show.

Overall, it's a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tiwa,

Thank you for your comments posted on TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to Keraton at The Plaza.

I very much appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with fellow TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to see that in most aspects you enjoyed your stay and found the accommodation a good value. However, I regret for welcome drink that never arrived and the noises from the next room you encountered at the same time. We learn your constructive feedback for our improvement inluding the restaurant interior and setting thus I trust these would only bring us to the impeccable service we would deliver to all global explorers.

Thank you once again for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you back to Keraton at The Plaza.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Did not expect much at first, since it might be same as usual business hotel in Jakarta. But the butler service really made the difference, I have butler Andy welcomed me warmly and help me to the room to check-in and explain the facilites very clearly. Other staffs in the hotel also treat me very special. The ambiance is very private and modern. I love the additional service that you can have late check out and early check-in for free! Perfect hotel for business stay in Jakarta.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
desly_halomoan, Manager at Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel (SPG by Marriott International), responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear irtravellia,

Thank you for your amazing review of Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Jakarta. I am exhilarated to know our butler and overall service level exceed your expectation.

I've already congratulated Andy - Keraton Head Butler for his excellent job to deliver the service on a high level. Along with that I'm happy you enjoyed the flexibility of our check in and check out time as well as the ambiance of the hotel.

irtravellia, we pride ourselves in providing a safe and private home away from home for our valued guest, such as yourself . Thank you for your continued support and loyalty and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Desly Halomoan
Rooms Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2018

stayed for one night .i took smoking room so they gave me 8th floor(not that great view ) as i recall but m sure the view will be amazing from the higher floor.However, speaking about is room is 10star. High ceilings, stylish ,modern, impressive decor.luxury at it peak from bose surround system, remote-controlled curtains and remote toilet flush.Great breakfast spread.They even kept desert in my room with a personal touch.Swiming pool is small as its indoor .they have an outdoor pool which is big however it's only for the permanent residence not for hotel guest.yes bulidng is also occupied with permanent residence although you wont be bothered byt them as there access and lifts are separated . Great for few days stay.As apart from the room and luxury , the whole property is not that spacious.They have direct access to PLAZA mall and Grand indonesia is right opposite to it for more food options.Thamrin mall is at walkable distance if you looking for cheap and traditional clothes .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jijesh K,

Thank you for sharing your insightful review and comments with us. We are delighted to learn that you experienced a wonderful stay at our property, enjoying our spacious room, premium location, great breakfast, and recognize our personal touch to keep your desert at the room which provided by our Butler team.

Jijesh K, we are very much appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and promoting our hotel to fellow tripadvisor readers.

We certainly hope to have the pleasure for welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Desly Halomoan