JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
US$43
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$46
US$108
US$166
US$116
1,421 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesailendra restaurantsecurity checkmega kuninganbusiness triproom servicewonderful hotelbreakfast spreadrestaurant stafffive star hotelhome away from homefitness centerbusiness hotelbusiness districtshopping mallconciergemeeting
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Truly impressed with every aspect of my stay here. Of note I'd like to give a shout out to the Exec lounge staff. Dina, Auleia, Nikita and crew were absolutely a pleasure and should be commended for the hard work they do everyday! Also Aydi and Cindy as part of the greeting staff did an amazing job bringing a smile on all the guests face as they entered the hotel. Thanks Team for an truly great trip!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear jeremynjenn3,

It is a pleasure to know how the services provided by the team had exceeded your expectation and you had an enjoyable time at JW Marriott Jakarta. As we are proud to deliver a superior customer service, I will definitely relay your positive feedback to Dina, Aulia, Nikita, Aydi, and Cindy to continue motivate them in doing better.

Thank you for staying with us. The entire team will be looking forward to welcome you back soon at JW Marriott Jakarta.

Warmest Regards,

Chrestian Pesik
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Chef Cifta.. He is a good chef and a wonderful person who cares about customers.
Jojo always laughs and listens to what I want.
Upik comes up to me and greets me every time. She try to make me feel good and talk to me with different topics everyday. She especially listens to my story and remembers it.
Diana knows what I want in advance. She gave me greetings in Korean. She make me feel good with her unique smile.
Sorry for that I do not know all their name. But everyone treats me like family like a friend.
I really felt that every time when I used Salendra.
Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director Food and Beverage at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear hsgwfl1,

Greetings from J.W Marriott Jakarta,

Thank you for sharing such a nice review following your visit. We are glad to receive such positive feedback for our service at Sailendra. we are proud of our team specially chef chipta, Jojo , Upik and Diana and that they made you feel welcomed and took good care. we would certainly share the feedback with the team.

Thank you for your loyalty towards JW Marriott Jakarta and choosing us as your preferred hotel and I will be looking forward to your next visit with us.

Kindest Regards,

Amol More
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Security was tight from the moment the car reach the hotel, scanner at the entrance, to the checkin and at lift lobby. It was all pleasant and the staff seems to be knowledgeable and observant, not just going through the motion. When I inquired about the walking route to Lotte at the hotel drive way, a young man noticed money peeping out of my pockets and advised me quickly to be alert. They do provide free premium taxi ride to Lotte but I decided to walk, 10-15 min along well maintained walking path, within an up market secured area.

Front desk staff was extremely helpful and greeted me every time I walked passed. Japanese restaurant served very worthy good meals with extremely fresh ingredients. The cafe was always busy during breakfast and lunch during my stay. Once, I was there at 6.30am, no one greeted or led me to seat. Same thing happened when I went for late lunch at 2.30pm. However, the service staff were all friendly and prompt once I seated myself, or when I visited during peak hours.

I would like to highlight the location of this hotel on Google map was inaccurate at the time we checkin. Both my colleague and my Google map showed a different location, and we have to use Ritz Carlton as the mark instead. A taxi driver also use the Google map to bring us to the wrong location (someone told us it was intentional). I hope the hotel will work with Google for the correction quickly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Food and Beverage at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear PoppyJn,

Thank you for taking time in reviewing us on TripAdvisor. It is delighted to hear that the services provided had met your expectation and you were having a pleasant time during your recent stay with us. I also have shared your feedback in regards with the unattended reception desk with my team and have escalated this further in order to better our service delivery.

We are also currently in process of contacting Google to eliminate the confusion of our hotel location and our IT team are also keeping the close look on the progress.

Thank you for staying with JW Marriott Jakarta and we will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards,

Amol More
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Exceptional service from front desk to housekeeping to valet. Having had the privilege of staying at some really nice hotels, this may have been my best hotel experience ever. What made the JW exceptional was their staff’s professionalism and desire to make you feel like you are the only guest in the hotel… Simply amazing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear james_moorejr,

Thank you very much for taking time in writing a positive review in regards with your stay at JW Marriott Jakarta. Our staff are truly appreciates your feedback and it motivates them to continuously doing better in providing exceptional experiences. Me and my team will be very happy to host you again in your future reservations. I will ensure everything will be just as special. Thank you for always trusting JW Marriott Jakarta.

Your sincerely,

Vikas Malik
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Stayed at the JW Marriott Jakarta for the first time, and much like other Marriott properties, it was an excellent experience. The personalized check in was a nice touch and settled in very quickly as I had to dash for a business meeting shortly after.

I found the executive lounge very nicely laid out with good food and beverage choices, especially breakfast!

Will definitely stay here again the next time I am here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear GorillaMan1959,

It is very delightful to know that you had an excellent stay with JW Marriott Jakarta on your recent visit. Me and my team will be more than happy to assist you in your future booking to ensure you will have another memorable stay with us. Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have another opportunity to visit the property again. I will be looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Warmest Regards,