1,458 results
All reviews the executive lounge sailendra restaurant blue martini security check mega kuningan wonderful hotel business trip room service main restaurant breakfast spread restaurant staff home away from home five star hotel coffee shop business hotel duty manager business district
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The hotel staff is what makes this hotel so special. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have stayed here many times over the last ten years and now feel part of the family. If I have a request every effort is made to make it happen.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear john i,

It is a pleasure to know that you treated us as a part of your family. I am sure that the entire team also feels the same and they are very happy having you here with us. Thank you very much for your constant loyalty with JW Marriott Jakarta. Me and the team will be looking forward to welcome you home again at the property.

Your sincerely,

Vikas Malik
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2017

JW Marriott has a great lokation and very friendly and professional staff. I'm hilly recommended to try the breakfast in the restaurant on the first floor. The breakfast is great. You can enjoy different cuisines on the different taste. The fresh juice station provides the sontesty juice on your choice. You can request the breakfast to go in case you're checking out early.

Room Tip: The room is a big enough and clean. I like the form bed in rooms.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JKTJW-GM, Director of Food and Beverage at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear 527maximt,

It is a pleasure to know that you were enjoying our buffet breakfast and the friendliness of our services had made your recent stay memorable. I will relay your positive feedback towards the entire team to motivate us in doing better at delivering exceptional experiences. We will be very happy to host you again and welcoming you back at JW Marriott Jakarta.

Kindest Regards,

Amol More
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Room and hotel as can be expected from Marriott. Great buffet for dinner, but quite expensive (470,000++). Wine extremely expensive. Breakfast buffet very good. All in all a good stay and to recommend. Water pressure in the shower was excellent. One of the best I have seen. Rooms with big bathtub. Pool not perfect for small children, although there is a small area for kids.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
JKTJW-GM, Director of Engineering at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Juninho2,

Thank you for your time in writing us a review. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied by our shower pressure and also you enjoyed the bathtub provided in all of our rooms.

I have also shared your experience in regards with your dining experience at our Sailendra restaurant with our Director of Food and Beverage for our continuous improvement.

Thank you for staying with JW Marriott Jakarta and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Dody Priyantomo
Director of Engineering

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Truly impressed with every aspect of my stay here. Of note I'd like to give a shout out to the Exec lounge staff. Dina, Auleia, Nikita and crew were absolutely a pleasure and should be commended for the hard work they do everyday! Also Aydi and Cindy as part of the greeting staff did an amazing job bringing a smile on all the guests face as they entered the hotel. Thanks Team for an truly great trip!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear jeremynjenn3,

It is a pleasure to know how the services provided by the team had exceeded your expectation and you had an enjoyable time at JW Marriott Jakarta. As we are proud to deliver a superior customer service, I will definitely relay your positive feedback to Dina, Aulia, Nikita, Aydi, and Cindy to continue motivate them in doing better.

Thank you for staying with us. The entire team will be looking forward to welcome you back soon at JW Marriott Jakarta.

Warmest Regards,

Chrestian Pesik
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Chef Cifta.. He is a good chef and a wonderful person who cares about customers.
Jojo always laughs and listens to what I want.
Upik comes up to me and greets me every time. She try to make me feel good and talk to me with different topics everyday. She especially listens to my story and remembers it.
Diana knows what I want in advance. She gave me greetings in Korean. She make me feel good with her unique smile.
Sorry for that I do not know all their name. But everyone treats me like family like a friend.
I really felt that every time when I used Salendra.
Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director Food and Beverage at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear hsgwfl1,

Greetings from J.W Marriott Jakarta,

Thank you for sharing such a nice review following your visit. We are glad to receive such positive feedback for our service at Sailendra. we are proud of our team specially chef chipta, Jojo , Upik and Diana and that they made you feel welcomed and took good care. we would certainly share the feedback with the team.

Thank you for your loyalty towards JW Marriott Jakarta and choosing us as your preferred hotel and I will be looking forward to your next visit with us.

Kindest Regards,