Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$161
Hotels.com
1,257 results
All reviewsred levelpremium roomjapanese restaurantbusiness tripbreakfast buffetkuningan areabusiness hotelroom was spaciousexcellent hoteltraffic jamluxury hotellobby areabusiness districtpleasant stayswimming poolyoshilounge
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The ambience is luxury. Not yet up to technology. I had high expectation for their spa but was disappointed because it was just like a 2 star spa, nothing 5 star like touch. My masseuse was not trained i guess. I still had shoulder ache after the session. Oh and my session ended 10 mins earlier. My shower handle broken so I could not enjoy my shower. Breakfast was superb, they have a lot of choices. Ambience is super great

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Gran Melia J, Manager at Gran Melia Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Fina S,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us and we are so regret to heard about your unpleasant experience at our Spa. We fully understand how disappointing this was.

Kindly please do not hesitate to send me email at lalu@granmeliajakarta.com should you have further feedback so we can investigate and take corrective actions to avoid the recurrence in the future.

Look forward to welcoming you again at Gran Melia Jakarta.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was looking for the right place to spend my mom's birthday. I wanted it to be very special, unforgettable.

Well, just the right time that in the morning, I came across the information that Gran Melia is participating on the earth hour in switching off the lights for exactly 1 hour. I thought this will be the perfect plan for my mom's birthday surprise.

So, I called them at around 9 AM, talked with the operator then I got transferred to Tien Chao Restaurant, but unfortunately nobody picked up the phone. So, I decided to leave my email address and phone number with him, in hope that they would call or email me back. But, then I waited and waited and waited.. Nothing.. No incoming call, no email received. Nothing.

At 6 PM, I called again and can you believe that at that hour no staff at Tien Chao picked up the phone? Guess they were busy and nobody just care enough to pick up the phone. Again, I leave my phone number, specifically asked him not to call me and just communicate with me through Whatsapp as I was about to enter the cinema. After around 15 minutes, I received nothing. I decided to send an email again and asked them to send me a Whatsapp. Then, I finally got a phone call, I picked it up told him that I am in the cinema, please do not call me. After I hung up, again I received the same phone call. And again, I asked him to text me.

After waited for the whole day, I was finally able to talk to Tien Chao team. Thank you Pak Ruhan for sending me text through Whatsapp. I appreciate it,

I wanted it to be very special, and expected that maybe the staff would threw my mom a surprise, I didn't ask for a cake or anything, I just wanted the gesture or maybe a sentence of a birthday wish for her. But, they seemed to fail on it, quite surprisingly after I told them so many times that it was a surprise dinner for my mom.

Thought that with the name of Gran Melia, we would get a better standard of service. But, we were all very disappointed by your service. Hope that nothing like this will ever happened again and no other guests will received the same service as us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gran Melia J, Manager at Gran Melia Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear stephanielovestoeat,

First of all, thank you for sharing your review.

I am truly regretted that your recent visit to Tien Chao to celebrate your mother's birthday did not meet your expectation and has given you a poor impression.
Tien Chao is indeed well known for its family dining venue and is usually very busy during the weekend.
However, this is not an excuse to let the service quality down. Please be assured that this is not our usual standard and I have shared this with Tien Chao team for improvement.

I apologize for the disappointment that you have experienced and please do not hesitate to contact me at eam.fb@granmeliajakarta.com should you have further feedback so we can investigate and take corrective actions to avoid the recurrence in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you and I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to recover your impression.

Severin Huerlimann
Executive Assistant Manager F&B

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on my business trip to Jakarta and I must say, I was extremely pleased with this hotel.

SERVICE: All the staff are very friendly and helpful whether room service, bellboy or getting a taxi. Thumbs up for that!

ROOM: Cleanliness is tip top. Everything is provided. It feels very homey and cosy. Hot shower works brilliantly and there is no problem with drainage ( I have a pet peeve with hotel drainage systems). The only thing was I wished the hair dryer can be upgraded. It is quite an old dryer system so the air volume was not high. It took me longer time to dry my hair.

FACILITIES: there is a gym and pool. There are also a few restaurants located in the hotel itself so food is not a problem. Then again, there is always room service and the food is good. Breakfast spread is wide with loads of choice and it is open from 5.30am onwards so it is good for business people who wants to eat early and leave for work.

LOCATION: there are no malls nearby or within walking distance. You have to get a cab to go out and there are plenty of cabs on standby. Traffic is horrendous in Jakarta so you have to pick timing to head out. You can always ask the reception for advice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear sLengK,

Thank you for your kind support and amazing review about our hotel and we're so glad to hear that you were happy with your stay with us.

For hair dryer in the guest room we already changed in the some rooms and we are planning to change for all the rooms categories.

Please, consider Gran Melia Jakarta to be your home away from home and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Was staying at Gran Melia hotel for 3 nights at Red Level.
Definetly, I liked the place. The hotel has a very good security system, it is clean, no bad smells) it is located in a quite good place to reach.
Will recommend to stay at Red Level, because you can will get additional service, like some drink and food stuff throughout the day, special lounge area and addidional business services.
The hotel service is at a high level.
Particularly the Red Level nanager Anisa is very responsive, qualified, educated, kind, sympathetic. She helped me in finding good places to visit in Jakarta. Then I had some issues with my flight and she phoned to the local airlines and has decided all the issues. By the way Anisa speaks good English, wich is really important.
Next time in Jakarta will stay here again definetly.
P.S. there is a free coffee machine in the room with some sweets))

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Daniyar A,

Thank you for staying at Gran Melia Jakarta and for your wonderful review.

We are so proud to know that you were happy with your stay at our RED level. Real Exceptional Differences in our intuitive and elegant service, to you. You may rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to the teams especially for Anissa Red Level.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance with your future booking and we lokk forward to welcoming you again at Gran Melia Jakarta.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We stayed there for 3 days in transit from Bali and back to Italy.
The red Level service is a real luxury experience, I suggest it!
We experienced the best time thanks to the staff, specially from Laras, Alfon and Indah.
A super swimmingpool and Yhi Spa makes you feel on holiday!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gran Melia J, Manager at Gran Melia Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Siri17,

Thank you for staying at Gran Melia Jakarta and for your wonderful review.

Look forward to welcoming you again at Gran Melia Jakarta soon!