US$41
US$53
US$47
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$42
US$39
US$46
US$39
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$111
US$168
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall mallfront office staffspacious roomhotel is locatedkampungrambutanstandartsoap
Reviewed 30 May 2017

First impression of this hotel is need improvement on the cleanliness.
I was staying for one night here, and was not impressed with the cleanliness of the carpet on the hallway.
Breakfast is okay, but not too tasty. The pastry is quite good though.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Hotel Santika T... G, General Manager at Hotel Santika Taman Mini Indonesia Indah-, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Mr. Reza,

Thankyou for all comment and constructive feedbacks on your stay at our hotel. On behalf of staff and menagement of Hotel Santika TMII, we do appologize if our services are not in accordance with your expectations. We realize there are many aspects that should be improved.

Ricky Rimbawan

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Currently me and family stay for one night, the hotel look so nice but have a view problem with AIr conditioner its leaking and previous room the AC was hot, the room its not include with the refrigerator so i have to ask to front desk, overall not really bad, but they need improvement for they services. Because my previous trip to santika bali its so nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Hotel Santika T... G, General Manager at Hotel Santika Taman Mini Indonesia Indah-, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Mr. Resky,

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This is the only well-known hotel to stay when you look for a place as a check point to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), even it has no direct access to that Jakarta's iconic tourism destination. Whether you just visit TMII as tourist or will attend wedding party inside it, this place is the right accomodation.

This old-styled hotel provide good courtessy, with reasonable price and spacious room for family. You will find it easy to get lunch/dinner or any toiletries needed because it is located at a shopping complex.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Budi,

On behalf of the staff and management of Hotel Santika TMII-Jakarta , we woud like to extend our appreciation for your visit us recently, and for your positive comments on our services and our staff.

However, we realized that there are still many aspects that needs improvement.

Once again, thank you for your very positive comments and for your time in writing about us.

We look forward to welcome you back again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This property is generally a value hotel, and little more .. not a place where I want to spend my waking hours .. get up, have breakfast, go on about your business about town, have dinner before returning to the hotel, and crash.

The rooms are dated and very poorly maintained, if at all. I've stayed there twice, both of which times the bathroom sink did not adequately drain. The aircon filters, which I cleaned, were just stuffed with soot and dust. Bed linens were clean. My first room, a non-smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke and I had to be moved. Bathroom is dimly lighted, which might be a problem for women.

The positive .. plenty of water pressure and hot water .. refreshing shower.

The service was slow (at the front desk arrival; requesting house iron; unclog sink). The hair dryer was as cheap and crappy as anything I have ever seen. The house iron and ironing board, also about as cheap and crappy as they could be .. nearly unusable.

Breakfast is adequate and all local cuisine, which is just as well because guests appeared to me as all locals.

If you are on a budget and need a hotel at which to crash, Santika will be passable, but I will look for accommodations elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Hotel Santika T... G, General Manager at Hotel Santika Taman Mini Indonesia Indah-, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Mr. Steven,

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The staff of this hotel is very, very friendly. So it is sad that I have to write this review.

Note: I stay in over 50 hotels every year (mainly in Asia) and I was aware that this hotel's interior was a bit dated. But no normally this is no problem. Because rooms in Asia are generally well kept and clean.

I needed to visit a customer who has offices near the hotel. Normally I stay in Aston Priority Simatupang And Conference Center (highly recommended)! But this time i decided to try this hotel.

I stayed in room 326 - check in on 12 March.

Check in was very good. Receptionist very friendly.

But the room was not properly cleaned and some other issues:
- Upon entering my room, the room had a food smell...
- food leftovers (looked like noodles) on the floor (unfortunately I found out just as I was going to bed, so didn't bother to report to front desk immediately).
- Smelly sofa with large white stains. Should definitely be cleaned properly or replaced. It is not acceptable.
- The shower head was broken
- Floor was not swept … small dirty things on the floor and shampoo packaging of previous guest in bathroom

Also note: if you travel with wife and children or people prone to mosquito bites:
- few mosquitoes in the room
- many mosquitoes in lobby area in the evening (near the sofas).
- surprisingly even mosquitoes in the indoor breakfast area. Did not even know mosquitoes could be active in the morning. Took a picture of a mosquito that landed on my sandwich!

Based on the above I do not recommend to book this hotel for your wife or boss.

If you need to stay in this area i suggest Aston Priority Simatupang And Conference Center. It is perfect every time I stay there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments and constructive feedback on your stay at our hotel recently. On behalf of staff and management of Hotel Santika TMII, we do appologize if our service didn't meet your expectations. We will definitely look into the points of your comments and give the best efforts to improve and enhance our quality of service.

Once again, we appologize for all inconvenience caused.

Hopefully, we are given the opportunity to serve you better in the nearest future.