1. Near TMII, around 150m
2. Large parking area
3. Friendly staf
4. Good cuisine especially at breakfast and coffe break
5. Easy to access public transportation, you can take transjakarta and "angkot", near the largest terminal in jakarta " kampung rambutan"
1. Old furniture
2. Not enough lumination in room
3. Standart toiletries...even its call "santika"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santika Taman Mini Indonesia Indah - Jakarta is next to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), a national treasure and cultural icon displaying the grandeur of Indonesia in "beautiful miniature garden", and showcasing Indonesia's rich cultural and natural diversity. With easy access from the city's toll road system, and unsurpassed facilities including a restaurant and lounge, swimming pool, and extensive outdoor space, Hotel Santika TMII is an ideal holiday destination as well as a convenient venue for business meetings and conventions. 123 Rooms and Suites Restaurant and Lobby Lounge. Meeting Rooms up to 150 participants,60 participants, 30 patrcipants and Board Room for 10 persons, Secretarial Services, Krakatau Restaurant Jali-Jali Lounge Bunaken Swimming Pool and Gym. In room Safe Deposit Box LCD TV Tea / coffee-making facilities in every room Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel Major credit card accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Santika Taman Mini Indonesia Indah- reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.