β€œThe best sunday brunch in jakarta ever πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€
Review of Cinnamon

Cinnamon
Ranked #236 of 8,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cinnamon is a lively and contemporary restaurant, which takes guests on a journey through the Orient. The restaurant serves Asian and international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner using the freshest produce. All food is prepared 'Γ  la minute' ensuring both authenticity and quality in a lively and fun environment. An inviting space for casual dining, day or night, this chic restaurant flaunts a subtle Southeast Asian theme with distinct modern touches.
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

It was so awesome having lunch in cinnamon restaurant. Food, tastes, landscape, climate etc. and i got Escorted by fira, yoga, deyna n vivi to the cinnamon restaurant, they all so humble n very actively n properly for giving me some information about whats inside or cinnamon restaurant have..

Best brunch ever,, recommended

MOJKT, Director of Food and Beverage at Cinnamon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Irlove a,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and share your feedback.

I am delighted to hear about the Fira, Yoga, Deyna and Vivi. Thank you very much, I have shared your comments already with them and they are full of joy.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please feel free and contact me directly on mhamedl@mohg.com.

Wishing you a wonderful day,

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We went there last Sunday to try their Sunday brunch. Staffs were incredibly accommodating and went out of their ways to provide the best service. They provided cold cuts, seafood, sushi/sashimi, pasta, noodles, few options of Indonesian and Indian food, and also barbeque items. Desserts and few drink options were also included.
We loved the playground area, many stuffs to play with and also there were several arts and crafts activities which my daughter loved so much.
Kids below 12 y.o eat for free (max 2 children per adult).

MOJKT, Director of Food and Beverage at Cinnamon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Sugarenspice,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Sunday Brunch.

I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed our Sunday Brunch, especially that your daughter had a fantastic time at the play ground and arts and craft corner.

The team is full of joy about your kind comment towards them.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and please do reach out to me at mhamedl@mohg.com, if I can assist with anything.

Wishing you a wonderful week,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went here many times for their great Saturday brunch at Lyon and last week they informed us that they will do sunday brunch start on 11 March. So without questions we decided to come with my family and my little one to try their Sunday brunch.

It was excellent!! The food was so good, so many variant, fresh sushi, lots of cheese selections and great various desserts yummm. They also have a great deal on the drinks. When do the reservation few days before, the staff informed that we can bring our own wine without corkage, WOW!! that another interesting things :-)

The most attracted my eyes when we arrived was they change some of their space into a spacious playground and so my little one was very exited and jump straight away to play there. They also serve our nanny with a simple buffet without charge!

At playground, they also teach to do clay makings and other crafts, lots of toys and the most important its very clean! cause I'm really fussy about cleanness especially for children. There are also 4 supervisor at the playground so i can leave her there safely without worried while the adults had their meals.

Overall it was a wonderful first time experience Sunday Brunch at Cinnamon. Love it very much! and definitely will be back for more...

1  Thank Canalilly8

Dear Canalilly8,

Thank you so much for your loyalty in Lyon and now discovering Cinnamon for Sunday Brunch!

It is with joy to read that you are happy and pleased with the enhancement we made to our new Sunday Brunch, the supervised kids play area, additional buffet item and especially the bring your own bottle and that kids are free below 12!

The team is very thankful for your feedback and taking the time to write a review.

Please let me know if I can help with any future bookings at mhamedl@mohg.com

Looking forward to welcoming you back and hopefully to meet you in person.

Thank you once more and have a wonderful week,

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I came here to celebrate the new years eve with my friends. At first, this is not my first priority place to end up celebrate this event, but I'm really grateful that God lead me to come here. The food were amazing, they served caviar, freshly handmade sushi sashimi, and other varieties that you can explore in two floors. The most important thing is the service they deliver to us, thank you to Marisa Sutanto, the manager in charge at that time to ensure we get the best service and food. We really enjoy our time there and this visit will not be my last.

Dear Natalia M,

Thank you very much for your feedback on New Years Eve!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here and celebrating with us the start of a new year, which is always special. I am full of joy to hear that Marisa took very good care of you and she is an outstanding manager to have on our team.

Please do let me know if I can help with any other celebrations or any other occasion at mhamedl@mohg.com

Wishing you a wonderful week and thank you once more,

Reviewed 6 January 2018

the food was excellent with enough selection of food eventhough the buffet was not big enough but we can find all good ood there. The service was outstanding from Yoga and he was very attentive to make sure all smooth. thanks

Dear Syifa A,

Greetings from Mandarin Oriental Jakarta!

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about Yoga, an outstanding member on our team and that you enjoyed the time at Cinnamon Restaurant.

If I can assist you in the future please do reach out to me on mhamedl@mohg.com

Wishing you a great day and thank you once again,