2,597 results
All reviews sana sini restaurant tika new wing grand deluxe room the executive lounge breakfast buffet car free day grand hyatt business trip central location business district shopping centre f b an upgrade special thanks non smoking room front office
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I recently enjoyed staying at the Pullman Thamrin in Jakarta. The rooms are compact yet comfortable thanks to the good design. Although my room faced a busy avenue, there was no traffic noise to interrupt my sleep. I also appreciated that they still include an iron and ironing board.

The 24.hour fitness center is wonderful-- I was told at check-in that it's always available to guests, so if I found it closed to let the front desk know so they could send someone to open it. I took advantage of this throughout my stay-- jet lag combined with early meeting times meant that I needed to use the gym ahead of the morning rush. Staff was always most accommodating.

The location is terrific-- we were able to walk to several excellent restaurants nearby. The Sarinah shopping plaza, with excellent batik choices, is within walking distance and the Grand Indonesia shopping plaza is across the street.

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful, including bellmen, housekeepers, front desk and restaurant workers.

My colleagues and I enjoyed the splendid breakfast buffet-- they offer a wide range of options for international guests, and of course many Indonesian choices as well. The coffee is excellent!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Bening Setara B, Manager at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear VivaMexicoLiz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 stars amazing review with all of us. We are glad to read that you are delighted with your preferred room with its extra amenities, as well as our high-tech fitness centre which opens around the clock. At the same time, we are happy to learn that you had the chance to explore the hotel fabulous surroundings and that you enjoyed our splendid breakfast buffet at our iconic Sana Sini Restaurant. Thank you also for highlighting our kind and helpful young passionate team. See you soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

It was a very satisfying experience when we had a Bussinnes Launching at Pullman Hotel. All the PIC is very humble, friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and delightful. If I had two options, I would still choose Pullman.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Azzah A,

We highly appreciate your 5 star rating of Pullman Jakarta Indonesia. It’s wonderful to read that you enjoyed your whole experience with us, as well as the sincere and helpful services from our professional team. Thank you once again and until next time!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great pleasure to have my short stay at the Pullman,,,,your staff were all very friendly and helpful when my luggage went missing at the airport...as mentioned by my friend Ms Salmah who came together.....Mr Heru & Mr Ragil helped to locate my luggage...Pullman you have a great team there ! Thanks so much !

And I love your breakfast buffet too....location wise OK....its just superb i'd definitely come again !

Room Tip: near to all shopping arcades....lovely !
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Haslinda N,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel with a 5-star review. We are also really happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and the attentiveness service from our young passionate team, Heru and Ragil, who left you with a great impression. Thank you one more time and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The reception was swift despite being a little bit of a queue due to multiple flights landing around the same time I guess.

The room was excellent and the air con was on so it was comfortable from the minute I walked through the door. I upgraded to the lounge and it was a fabulous experience. Outside the hotel I was busy in meetings and traffic and heat all day but in the evening I was able to relax. I paid for the lounge upgrade and it was worth it. The friendly and professional staff in the lounge were fabulous. Thanks to Zemm, Grace, Tina, Sari and Irfan for helping with business challenges as well as ensuring I relaxed when I was in the hotel. Thanks. Recommend the lounge upgrade , the staff support is superb

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stephen M,

Thank you very much for rating Pullman Jakarta Indonesia with a 5 stars review. It is lovely to learn that you had such a wonderful stay in our hotel and thoroughly enjoyed your relaxing time at our Executive Lounge.
Zemmi, Grace, Tina, Sari and Irfan are really proud to receive your kind note and it is very much appreciated. Thank you once again and we look forward to your return real soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Right smack in Bundaran HI (Selamat Datang Monument), the location is ideal for first-time visitors to Jakarta, as it is centrally located. The service at this Pullman hotel definitely surpasses my expectations. Greeted straight from the entrance of the hotel and escorted to the reception for check-in, welcomed by a refreshing shot glass of mixed juice and cool towel, accorded an upgrade (due to my Accor status) and to have my luggages sent up to my room thereafter almost made me feel like a VIP. Staff was all welcoming and friendly! My room was on the Pullman tower block facing Plaza Indonesia. I was presented with some sweet treats just as I stepped into the room. Room was spacious. The bathroom features a standalone large bathtub, separate rain-shower and toilet cubicle. The TV has all the necessary news and entertainment channels in various languages. The bed and pillows were divine. I just wish there were at least 1 international power point socket on each side of the bed rather than just on the right side. The work desk is big enough but the chair is not something you would find ergonomically conducive, and for some reason, I keep hitting one of the legs of the table as I move out from the chair. There is also a small sofa in the room as well. The gym, pool and spa are located in the same place in the Main Tower and access to all these facilities is by the same entry/exit point. A slight inconvenience for those staying at the Pullman Tower, as you will pass through meeting spaces before reaching the pool area. Not recommended to walk with your bathrobes or towel, especially when there are corporate events going on. Breakfast spread was aplenty from Western, Japanese and even local dishes and they were superb. Security presence at all entry points may be a hassle but it sure does make me feel safe. Right up the front of the hotel is Plaza Indonesia mall (accessible by a pedestrian crossing) and close by are Grand Indonesia mall and Thamrin City mall down the road. The hotel is so thoughtful that it left another plate of sweet treats the next day because it was my country’s independence day when I checked in the day before. Do not be fooled by the dated exterior of this building, as the interiors are well furnished in a modern chic tone. This is probably one of the best Pullman hotels I’ve stayed at. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ashhtontaylor_,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your review with us. It is a true pleasure to learn that you had such an exceptional stay with us and that we have become your favourite hotel. Our team takes real pride in delivering exceptional customer service and we believe all of our guests are VIPs. It is also particularly pleasant to read your comprehensive review on your room, amenities, our legendary buffet breakfast and of course our prime location. We are really glad to hear that you will definitely be back! Thank you once again for the awesome photos you shared, and see you soon!