All reviews thamrin city grand indonesia mall bedroom apartment washing machine water dispenser walking distance nice apartment excellent location living area place to stay rooms are clean tanah abang nice stay checking in easy access stayed nights central location
Reviewed 15 August 2018

spent 3 nights here with my girlfriends.the place is perfect,walking distance to thamrin,grand indonesia mall,plaza indonesia.hotel is nice,clean,superb service from the staff,everything was perfect,except maybe the breakfast could be improved.starbucks is just few minutes away in the mall,it opens at 10 if you don't mind having late breakfast.used the spa service and have our massages in our room,5 masseuse for 5 of us,different results apparently.maybe request for a senior masseuse for a good treatment i guess.the hotel smells wonderful,the rooms too.will stay again if going to jakarta.wear comfortable shoes for shopping!will be a lot of walking.we used the airport transfer provided by the hotel (managed by tiara express)good comfortable alphard for all of us.hotel will handle all booking for you.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank putriizwaniza
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Putriizwaniza,

Thank you and it feels wonderful to read your kind review

I am delighted to know that our overall facilities and service have made a positive impression during your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share it with Tripadvisor community.

We are honored that you are noticing our excellence service from the staff, our cleanliness and also our new signature lobby scent, we really appreciate and will be shared to our team to strive to provide good service to our guests.

I noted from your your feedback regarding the therapist for the spa and the breakfast as well. I have personally addressed this issue with our team and will ensure that necessary guidance is given..

Once again, thank you for your support from all of us at Ascott Jakarta, we look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great place and location but terrible experience, everytime I had to pay something the per night price of my room was more expensive. They even tried to charge me double until I called them on it and they agreed to the first price. Upon check out they wanted to charge me more because they apparently used the wrong exchange rate because they use a manual calculator

Room Tip: Don't run out of amenities.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Timyapsydney,

Warmest greeting from Ascott Jakarta.

Noticing from your feedback, we are sorry for any lapse of our guest service team in providing you a good experience on your stay.

We do apologize that our guest service team need to do re-calculation for the additional charge of the room and do the currency as we know that upon check in you would like to change your reservation from Studio to 2 Bedroom, I have personally addressed this issue with our Guest Service team to ensure that necessary guidance is given to avoid any recurrence.

We appreciate your comment with regards to this condition, it is feedback such as yours that enables us to reinforce the quality of our service. We hope this experience will not impair your trust with us and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Once again, please accept our apologies and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you anytime

Reviewed 7 August 2018

was my second time staying here. best place to stay with family. strategically located nearby malls and easy to get food. very friendly and helpful staff. will repeat staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bungabungabunga1418

Dear bungabungabunga1418,

Thank you very much for sharing your review and for staying with us during your stay in Jakarta.

We were delighted to learn that in overall you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Your kind feedback regarding our staff will be shared to our team for more commitment in delivering good service and make them proud.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we do look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Once again, thank you for your support from all of us at Ascott Jakarta,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is in good location directly to Grand Indonesia mall. Best value for family and whom looking for apartment. Staff are friendly.
Overall, everything things are good and I recommend Ascott hotel

Room Tip: Just the toilet have drainage smell
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hussain O
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Hussain O,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us at Ascott Jakarta.

We are so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our property complementing our great location and we are pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff as it is always encouraging for us to learn that guest feel comfort with our service.

Once again, thank you for sharing your review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I called their service centre just to check out and asked the bell boy to help us with the bags. I have been calling for an hour and nobody answered the phone. I have to get down by myself to get them to help us and leave my baby alone in the room!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivone C
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Ivone C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience and It was a great pleasure having you stay at Ascott Jakarta.

While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be a challenge at times. We welcome suggestions such as yours as they indicate the areas where we can further improve.

I have noted your observations and recommendations for improvements based on your latest experience in our property and feel personally sorry that our team was not capable to deliver the service that you were expected.

Please be assured that I already coordinated the plans for these enhancements with the respective team members and We will continue in our improvement efforts to provide excellent service and products to our residents.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, will be honor to welcome you again and to ensure that your next stay will make your previous stay as a forgiven experience.