US$185
  • Breakfast included
US$46
US$43
Agoda.com
All reviewskuningan city mallindian foodwalking distancebuffet breakfastrooms are spaciouscity viewfloortubtraffic
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Rooms are 'OK" however amenities seem lacking in basic toiletries being provided (I had to ask for a soap from house-keeping person). Also the shower is bad and water just pours out of the tub while showering - a simple glass will help maintain! Showers handle shakes and looks like it will fall off. These are still ok but the worst is when I was woken up by persistent ringing of the bell at 10.15 in the night saying that my deposit of IDR 1 Million had breached and I needed to go down immd to Cashier to replenish. I called Cashier and informed that the same will be done in the morning! Next day I settled all my dues as I had just one more day to stay and my 1 Million IDR was still there. On checking out I paid the amount due through another card and asked to unblock the pre-auth only to be told that it would take two days!!! I have left the hotel now and dont know when this will happen.
One more aspect is that everything is overpriced. I bought a 50,000IDR Top-UP for Telekomsel but was asked to pay 70,000 IDR as 20,000 IDR was surcharge!! 40%...
Overall would recommend to stay at manhattan but do be clear on Pre-Auth and the kind of room given.
Check-In staff was helpful as they gave me an early check in on request.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Ok , this is one of the hotels when the website sells better than the actual experience. The rooms feels tired, and has long lived pass its glorious days, maybe in the 80s. I am ok with old hotels. Nevertheless, old hotels often , when it looks old, comes together with bad drainage in bathtubs and musty smalls..... that is something I really do not enjoy there, especially if the hotel wants to pitched itself as a luxurious one. They really need to improve in their cleanliness. Having said that, one of the best thing I experienced during the stay was the fresh Indian breads they offer during breakfast which is pretty authentic.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Good Hotel, nice spacious rooms. Hotel staff is okay, not much courteous. Good location of hotel with 2 malls nearby. Best part is Indian restaurant. The Indian food is delcious with good menu. It takes some time to serve you the food but food is nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Outdated and unclean. Dull and mundane. Worst breakfast buffet I’ve ever experienced; a remarkable technique of serving hot food cold, and cold food warm. The door staff, front desk and bar staff are the only people who seem to realise they’re working in a hotel. I advise you to avoid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My 3rd stay @Manhattan Hotel, as a five star hotel (yes?) here I give comment:
Positive:
Location is very strategic, close to Kuningan City Mall, Ambasador Mall, ITC and Lotte Avenue
Tall building
FO staf Tina serve me better than the other day when I checked in
Very tidy room
Negative:
Bell boy/doorman staf need to be responsive to the guess especially when the carry big lugage (in is okay but when u check out seems they will ignore or pretend did not see)
If 5 star Hotel please act like 5 star hotel