All reviewswashing machinelotte mallliving roommain bedroomraffles hotelbig mallbasic needsthe ground floorthe breakfast areamin walkroom service isstrategic locationswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripitcsecurity
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The staff were excellent
The room nice i face issue with bath room change the room immediately and up grade to upper one to satisfy me
If i come back to Jak i will book again
Near to two mall
Security really i like them much

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 January 2017

Dear كونت ع,

Thank you for posting a very pleasant feedback on Trip Advisor. We are extremely grateful for your kind comments and most delighted to learn that you enjoy your recent stay with us. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you for another memorable stay.
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for another pleasant stay.

Yours Sincerely,
Bani/Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The apartment has a very good location. There are two big malls which are in walking distances (Lotte Avenue & ITC Ambassador). It's also located in Mega Kuningan area which are famous for upscale resto.

However the unit is rather old. It's very spacious but you can tell that the quality are ageing. The carpet in the bedroom feel old and the bathroom is the most obvious part. But I think all is still very much acceptable. It's very value for money if you're not a really demanding customer especially if you are a big family.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank windrioindrasemp2017
patrick L, Directeur général at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear M windrioindrasemp2017,

Thank you for your comments and Happy New Year. I hope 2017 bring along much possibilities and prosperity to you and your family.

With reference to your comments we are happy to let you know that Somerset Grand Citra will start a renovation program by early 2017.

As you mentioned our property has one of the best location in Kuningan Area surrounded by a total of 4 malls and many Restaurant and entertaiments place.

I would to take this opportunity in order to invite you to become one of our Ascott member online in order to get your AOA (Ascott Online Advantage) with our Ascott online member program our guests can enjoy special promotions, additional benefits, VIP courtesies.
What's more, each member also receives a special brithday discount voucher.

I hope to meet you soon during your next visit in Jakarta. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta Cluster.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The Equipment is old and room is smeely
Bathup surfaces are dirty and noises from the wall / plumbing / water instalation
AC is noisy and need to be clean
Kitchen tools are old and ned to improve with the new ones

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Agnes,

Thank you very much for taking time to complete your survey on tripadvisor about our Somerset Grand Citra service residence.

First of all, I would like to wish you and your family an happy new year for 2017.
Unfortunatelly I noted that your experience to stay with us was not perfectly enjoyed due to the problem in your apartment.
I am feeling sorry about the inconvenience you had for you and your family and I would lke to apology for that problem.

Based on your comments I already asked to our engineering Department to work on the general condition of the apartment that you booked with us.

In order to apology for the inconvenience that you had during your last stay I would like to take this opportunity in order to invite you to contact me directly for your next reservation in our property Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta.
I will take personally care of the preferentail trate that we can offer to you and also to look forward to personally looking after you during your next stay with us.

My team and I would be happy to help with your accommodation arrangements.

Yours sincerely,

Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta Cluster

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The location is very strategic in Kuningan area, near with offices and shopping centers. The street in front of it is often jammed. The rooms are a bit old, but quite clean and comfortable and the service is not bad.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear M Yustika,

Thank you for your feedback and comments.
We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta, we look forward to welcoming you again to serve you even better.

We’ll also would like to take this opportunity in order to invite you to become a member of Ascott Online Advantage, our online community to enjoy exclusive year-long discounts, seasonal promotions and special benefits.
Registration is easy and free, just subscribe on our Ascott webpage directly.

I look forward to personally looking after you during your next stay with us and hope that you will recommend us to your company, family and friends. If you have any questions.

Regards,

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta Cluster.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Rooms look and feel old. Dated. needs renovation. There's no TV in bedrooms. The beds are thin and awful and only 2 pillows provided. Generally disappointed with the stay. Location is near mall and eating places.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Chee Meng,

Thank you for your feedback . I am indeed embarrassed to know that your stay did not meet your expectations. We always want our guests to leave our property with a positive experience, but unfortunatelly sometimes we fail in our comitments.

I took note about your comments for our beds and matress conditons and also about another Tv set in our Master bedroom.

Since your post we already contacted our vendor in order to change our matress and we also ordered extra TV for our Master bedroom for all of our 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments.
Also we are happy to announce that Somerset Grand Citra will start some renovation early by 2017.

Your feedback is very important to us. My team and I will devote much of our efforts to improve the service and quality of our apartment,

As Jakarta is a regular business trip for you, I hope to meet you back in our property.

I’ll also take this opportunity in order to invite you to become a member of Ascott Online Advantage, our online community to enjoy exclusive year-long discounts, seasonal promotions and special benefits.
Registration is easy and free, you can just subscribe online directly from our Ascott webpage.

In order to apology for the inconvenience that you had during your last stay I would like also to offer you to contact me directly for your next reservation in Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta, in order to get a preferential price for your future apartment.

I look forward to personally looking after you during your next stay with us.

My team and I would be happy to help with your accommodation arrangements.
Yours sincerely,

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta cluster.