US$185
  • Breakfast included
US$46
US$42
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machineliving roomlotte mallmain bedroomraffles hotelbig mallbasic needsthe ground floorthe breakfast arearoom service isstrategic locationswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripitcsecuritygym
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Like this hotel, the environment of hotel is clean and tidy. I slept very well during my stay here.
Room service is great, and you can go to the lotte shopping mall through the second floor of hotel, it's very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Dear 60phoebe,

We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us. Receive such positive feedback will motivates us further. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Somerset Grand Citra.

Regards,
Bani/Manager

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Good location and wonder full & help full staff. Good location and wonder full & help full staff. Good location and wonder full & help full staff. Good location and wonder full & help full staff. Good location and Good location and wonder full & help full staffwonder full & help full staff. Good location and wonder full & help full staff. Good location and wonder full & help full staff.

Room Tip: Clean & spacious
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, Directeur général at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear M Pg Suleiman,

Greating from Somerset Grand Citra service residence Jakarta.
We are glad that you’ve had a pleasant stay and we would like to thank you for taking time to share your invaluable comments.
As we are committed to delivering the best possible service, we shall give your inputs utmost attention and draw on these as guidelines on ways for us to continually enhance your living experience here in Jakarta.
We also would like to thank you for commenting. This will surely boost their positive attitude and it is always a pleasure to know that our staffs had made your stay memorable!

We hope to be able to host you again during your next visit in Jakarta.

Regards,

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The staff were excellent
The room nice i face issue with bath room change the room immediately and up grade to upper one to satisfy me
If i come back to Jak i will book again
Near to two mall
Security really i like them much

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 January 2017

Dear كونت ع,

Thank you for posting a very pleasant feedback on Trip Advisor. We are extremely grateful for your kind comments and most delighted to learn that you enjoy your recent stay with us. We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you for another memorable stay.
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for another pleasant stay.

Yours Sincerely,
Bani/Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The apartment has a very good location. There are two big malls which are in walking distances (Lotte Avenue & ITC Ambassador). It's also located in Mega Kuningan area which are famous for upscale resto.

However the unit is rather old. It's very spacious but you can tell that the quality are ageing. The carpet in the bedroom feel old and the bathroom is the most obvious part. But I think all is still very much acceptable. It's very value for money if you're not a really demanding customer especially if you are a big family.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank windrioindrasemp2017
patrick L, Directeur général at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear M windrioindrasemp2017,

Thank you for your comments and Happy New Year. I hope 2017 bring along much possibilities and prosperity to you and your family.

With reference to your comments we are happy to let you know that Somerset Grand Citra will start a renovation program by early 2017.

As you mentioned our property has one of the best location in Kuningan Area surrounded by a total of 4 malls and many Restaurant and entertaiments place.

I would to take this opportunity in order to invite you to become one of our Ascott member online in order to get your AOA (Ascott Online Advantage) with our Ascott online member program our guests can enjoy special promotions, additional benefits, VIP courtesies.
What's more, each member also receives a special brithday discount voucher.

I hope to meet you soon during your next visit in Jakarta. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta Cluster.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The Equipment is old and room is smeely
Bathup surfaces are dirty and noises from the wall / plumbing / water instalation
AC is noisy and need to be clean
Kitchen tools are old and ned to improve with the new ones

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Agnes,

Thank you very much for taking time to complete your survey on tripadvisor about our Somerset Grand Citra service residence.

First of all, I would like to wish you and your family an happy new year for 2017.
Unfortunatelly I noted that your experience to stay with us was not perfectly enjoyed due to the problem in your apartment.
I am feeling sorry about the inconvenience you had for you and your family and I would lke to apology for that problem.

Based on your comments I already asked to our engineering Department to work on the general condition of the apartment that you booked with us.

In order to apology for the inconvenience that you had during your last stay I would like to take this opportunity in order to invite you to contact me directly for your next reservation in our property Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta.
I will take personally care of the preferentail trate that we can offer to you and also to look forward to personally looking after you during your next stay with us.

My team and I would be happy to help with your accommodation arrangements.

Yours sincerely,