“Great room so far”

Somerset Grand Citra
Ranked #211 of 469 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great service, great staff, I got a nice room, clean and the pools makes the kids busy. The location is near with malls so we can go to mall by foot. It only take 10 minutes to walk. And we sure will come again

Room Tip: I have no tv in my bedroom 😁
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, General Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing Somerset Grand Citra as your preferred property during your stay period in Jakarta, and for taking time to share your invaluable comments. As we are committed to delivering the best possible service, we shall give your inputs utmost attention and draw on these as guidelines on ways for us to continually enhance your living experience here in Jakarta
We are glad to see that your stay in our property met your expectation, we always want our guests to leave our property with a smile on their face and I guess we achieved this objective based on your comments.

We are delightful also to announce that we will open next week our brand new breakfast room with a new kitchen and menu , which will be also our family lounge and all day dining.
I am happy to see that our Somerset colleagues brought you a memorable stay with us, our credo is to make sure that we are matching our guest expectations on daily basis and a positive experience to our residents.
Thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Somerset Grand Citra, we hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve your better.
I’ll also take this opportunity in order to invite you to become a member of Ascott Online Advantage, our online community to enjoy exclusive year-long discounts, seasonal promotions and special benefits. Registration is easy and free. please visit our website in order to apply.
Leave the hassle of comparing rates behind. Book directly as an Ascott Online Advantage member to be guaranteed the lowest rates and to receive exclusive member-only ...
I’ll remain personally at your entire disposal for further information you may need.

Patrick.

Patrick Legrand | Area Manager Jakarta

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Overall, it's a nice place. Only the breakfast area bothers me because it's too small and not really a restaurant. It's actually a penthouse that used for breakfast area. So, it's too crowded for the amount of guests while I stayed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, General Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear mygoldenraisin,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!
I am indeed embarrassed to know that your stay did not meet your expectations. We always want our guests to leave with a smile on their face but sometimes we fail ,I totally understand your frustrations.

We have noted your comments on your stay, and we are very sorry to hear that we failed in order to make your stay comfortable.

I personally already forwarded and discussed also with our breakfast vendor this morning about your comments and also with our Housekeeping Manager about the apartment cleanliness that you mentioned in your comments.

We are delightful to announce that we will open next week our brand new breakfast room , which will be also our family lounge and all day dining.

I’ll invite you to contact me directly for your next booking in our property.

It will be an honor for me to meet you personally in order to apology and also in order to make sure that your next stay will meet your expectation.
I’ll also take this opportunity in order to invite you to become a member of Ascott Online Advantage, our online community to enjoy exclusive year-long discounts, seasonal promotions and special benefits. Registration is easy and free. please visit our website.

Area Manager Jakarta Cluster

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Near every where. Near ciputra world, ascott hotel dan raffles hotel. Same area. Good view.
But Somerset is a old hotel. Need renovation. Breakfast is so so. Minim public fasilities.
So, if you want to ciputra world mall, choise somerset.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, General Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Mr.Setiono,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!

We have noted also your comments about our breakfast, and I will personally meet our breakfast vendor tomorrow morning in order to discuss with them about your suggestions and comments.

We are delightful to announce that we will open next week our brand new breakfast room with a new kitchen and menu , which will be also our family lounge and all day dining.
Unfortunately there is no way for me to recover what happened during your last visit in our property, but I am really concern about the service that we can deliver to our guest during their stay and also the positive experience that we can offer to them.

I have noted your observations and recommendations for hotel renovation exterior and interior. We are delight to inform you our plan that the renovation is starting early of January 2018 with certain phases. By end of March, we are targeting certain floors available for you. The renovation are taking place at room with consist of room wall, furniture and equipment. With this plan, we aim to provide excellent products and service to our residents. Meanwhile, we will maintain our exterior since we are still focus on interior. We seek your patience to the exterior implementation.

Leave the hassle of comparing rates behind. Visit our website in order to become one of our Ascott Member and start to receive many advantages from ou Ascott Online Advantage it will also give your the guaranty of the lowest rates and to receive exclusive member-only ...

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

Area Manager Jakarta Cluster

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The good: it's location. The bad: all the rest. Poor Housekeeping, terrible breakfast spread and the rooms are showing it's age. It's an old property and it shows in their furniture still being used. Not a Somerset standards that I expected.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, General Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Mr.Caseyong,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!

In order to sincerely apology for all of these inconvenience, I would like to personally offer you a discount of 25% on your next stay, this offer will be available for one year and will be applicable on your next apartment including Buffet Breakfast.

I’ll invite you to contact me directly for your next booking in our property.

I’ll also take this opportunity in order to invite you to become a member of Ascott Online Advantage, our online community to enjoy exclusive year-long discounts, seasonal promotions and special benefits. Registration is easy and free. please visit http://www.the-ascott.com/en/member/benefits.html

Area Manager Ascott Jakarta Cluster

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The Room is very confident and the serviced is very nice and tge facilities is very good and the internet access is very easy the security is very nice but The breakfast is not very good and access to go the mall is very easy

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, General Manager at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing Somerset Grand Citra as your preferred property during your stay period in Jakarta during the month of June, and for taking time to share your invaluable comments.

We have noted your comments on your stay, and we are very sorry to hear that we failed based on the explanations given for your early departure request.

I personally already forwarded and discussed also with our Breakfast Vendor.
In order to review our Breakfast, I would like also to inform you that our new breakfast room on our rooftop and our new menu will be available by end of June 2017.

Patrick Legrand | Area Manager Jakarta