All reviews food stalls west jakarta cleanliness bed floor
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I've stayed here several times because the location suits me fine. This time, however, I have some negative reviews. Even though I made a booking, the reception only gave me a room at 4:00pm. Totally unacceptable. And this time the room was not as clean as before. Complacency has set in. Management should act.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I got no city view and their reason for not giving me is full booking and i did not request city view on special request which makes it a bit nonsense for me. My aircond also surprisingly was not cold enough and i got damn hot at night. Despite that the staff was helpful but not coming back to stay there. Rating 3/10

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The staffs are very excellent. Clean and quiet room (I got the 6th floor room) was provided. The breakfast is decent. I love the comfortable bed very much. One lacking is the first time, we entered the room, the smoke smell was heavy that we needed to call the staff to spray air refresher. My suggestion for this hotel to provide choice of smoking and non-smoking room.

Room tip: the higher floor will be quieter
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SabrinaWu
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Nothing special from this hotel, except from the hospitality from the staff which is excellente.

No special food, no special facility. But this is the only recommended budget hotel in Grogol, West Jakarta.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
Management response:Responded 19 December 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs. Alimarahma,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel 88 Grogol in your recent visit to Jakarta.

We are highly delighted to hear that you have memorable stay with us.

I will share the comments to my team which I believe this feedback will serve encouragement to all the staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.

Kind Regards,

Ali Reza Agusta
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms was good, but not every room have a window to see the city. The card to open the door sometime getting broke and we can’t open the door with it. The bathroom is good too, the bed is soooooo comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Anak Agung Gede... P
Management response:Responded 20 November 2017

Dear Mr. Anak Agung Gede,

We are highly delighted to hear that you have memorable stay with us.

Kind Regards,